ESPN Reporting Bama has Hired Lane Kiffin

I know a few Bammers who aren't thrilled with the hire either. So, at least there's that to be happy about.

Thing is, None of these players were even recruited by or played for kiffin when he was here so the revenge factor might be in the fanbase only...Hopefully the fans can light a fire under our kids and make them understand how much beating his a$$ will be good for the program....God I want his head on a platter and I mean i want to make him suffer.

We have a lot of Tennessee kids on that team. You think TK Jr. or Vic Wharton won't have that situation explained in no time flat? :)

Good hire. He did great as an OC under Carroll and most "experts" think he has a great offensive mind. Bama definitely has the talent. This also takes the rivalry up a notch! Maybe the younger generation of Tennessee fans that in recent years have put Florida ahead of Bama as our biggest rival will come back around now! Bama has and always will be enemy number 1!

I say Kiffin will leave Bammer for the Candy job - once it is "officially" open.

This might guarantee College Game Day coming for AL game, so they can show the nation the "trailer trash" meltdown!!

Please, please, please tell me Monte is going to be the D-coordinator or at least the guy that shows them how to defend the spread...

My bammer friends seem to like it. It makes some UT fans mad, and they keep saying that Nicky knows what he is doing. They sound kind of defensive though.

If you'll remember most of Vol Nation was overjoyed with us hiring him. Then we learned what a prick he is. Just more of a reason to BUCK FAMA!!!

VN Store

Back