ESPN Reporting Bama has Hired Lane Kiffin

Not doubting Kiffin's ability to be an OC, but his penchant for bending the rules has to concern some Bama fans. He's not good at hiding it either, All that Bama booster money to throw around...it's like asking the fat kid to watch your cake. As soon as you turn around, you're screwed. Nicky gonna have to watch him like a hawk. Maybe assign him a "handler".

Is this Bill Battle's way of saying F-U?

I'd be pissed too if someone sent a moving truck to my house. All these years later and he's finally getting his chance to shake his nuts in our face. I'm kinda impressed.

Reactions: 1 person
g1389398251136472689.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I know I asked this last night and never got an answer but ill ask again. What had Kiffin done in his whole career to make people think he's a good OC?

Has coach Jones or any players made any tweets regarding this news?

Smartest thing is to say nothing. CBJ and the team don't need to let this get in their head as a vendetta thing. He should be nothing more than what he is, an opposing OC. Anything more is pointless.

It's okay for fans to go crazy though. Some people lost some good mattresses that night. Haven't slept the same sense.

Classic on Miller's part - why the heck would Layla still be using a pic of herself from UT days (other than the fact it is a hot pic)

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe she will sleep with another football player aside from UT at Bama and make them run out of town... oops.

VN Store

Back