Everything you want to know about Kent State.

Their last winning season was 2019 when they went 7-6 , that was their 2nd winning season in the last 20 years. They are 324-549-20 overall. Shouldn't be on our schedule or any SEC teams schedule every again.

After an extensive, exhaustive search the only info I could find on Kent State is that they’re about to fall face first into the wood chipper that is the Tennessee MF’n Volunteers in week 3 and may God have mercy on them cause WGWTFA GBO!

Name the score game. College football needs to move on from these especially as the talent gap widens.

Don't feel bad. When Younger Son&Heir noted KSU's nickname is the Golden Flashes, before I could stop my mouth. I said, "Does that refer to the muzzle flashes of M-1s?"

Yeah, I'm going to hell, I know.
LMFAO that is the funniest thing I read all day

Reactions: MackDaddyVol
Their last winning season was 2019 when they went 7-6 , that was their 2nd winning season in the last 20 years. They are 324-549-20 overall. Shouldn't be on our schedule or any SEC teams schedule every again.
You do realize that small schools playing big prestigious schools pays for all their athletic needs including upgrades ect? They are called 'paycheck' games for a reason and they depend on them. They will make more from this one game than all the other games combined.

You do realize that small schools playing big prestigious schools pays for all their athletic needs including upgrades ect? They are called 'paycheck' games for a reason and they depend on them. They will make more from this one game than all the other games combined.
yep I do and that doesn't change my mind...we shouldn't be playing the #133 FBS team.

VN Store

Back