Everything you want to know about Kent State.

How is the pay rate determined for these paycheck games?

Not sure how they determine the amount but they will receive $1.35M for our game.

Akron played tOSU and received $600K.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfan1000
I disagree. They should play small schools and help them any way they can. It helps both sides tbh. Money for them and practice reps for depth for the big school.
Let them get practice reps in practice, it would at least be against quality competition. I see no value playing a #133 team, none.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I've rooted for Kent State teams since the massacre of 1970, but I'll have to put that on hold till after this game.

They have e black squirrels running around the campus. Cool lookin little things

Their last winning season was 2019 when they went 7-6 , that was their 2nd winning season in the last 20 years. They are 324-549-20 overall. Shouldn't be on our schedule or any SEC teams schedule every again.
But Chattanooga should?

Sure tell that to all those season ticket holders...come on up by the way we're not playing our starters.
Yeah, I get it. Maybe play it up as a look at the future, or for once drop the heck out of those particular tickets and encourage ticket give aways to people who normally would not be able to afford to come to a game. I will go back to smoking my pipe now :)

Reactions: WillisWG
Yeah, I get it. Maybe play it up as a look at the future, or for once drop the heck out of those particular tickets and encourage ticket give aways to people who normally would not be able to afford to come to a game. I will go back to smoking my pipe now :)
or have a student admission only game, that would be cheap. You mentioned JV early, I kinda miss those days

Reactions: Redleg68
Sure tell that to all those season ticket holders...come on up by the way we're not playing our starters.
The same season ticket holders who are selling a pair for this game to the tune of 300? Or Florida at 600 when value is what 85 each. Cmon. It's a tune up game although they could have found another UTC

VN Store

Back