Everything you want to know about Kent State.

LMFAO that is the funniest thing I read all day

Liberals always talk about the, "Peaceful," demonstrators who were murdered. The same peaceful demonstrators burned down the ROTC building the night before and threw rocks and charged a group of people holding M-1s.(loaded). They are generally called Darwin Award winners.

As mentioned these games do pay the freight for all sports at the Kent State and UTC level. At the joint UTC-UTK alumni meeting in Chattanooga last month the UTC Chancellor mentioned how much he appreciated us keeping the money not only in-state but within the system. I think I heard that we plan on playing 1 in state school OOC each season.

Liberals always talk about the, "Peaceful," demonstrators who were murdered. The same peaceful demonstrators burned down the ROTC building the night before and threw rocks and charged a group of people holding M-1s.(loaded). They are generally called Darwin Award winners.

As mentioned these games do pay the freight for all sports at the Kent State and UTC level. At the joint UTC-UTK alumni meeting in Chattanooga last month the UTC Chancellor mentioned how much he appreciated us keeping the money not only in-state but within the system. I think I heard that we plan on playing 1 in state school OOC each season.
NOOOOOOOO TO TIGER HIGH

Reactions: Tombo7

Kent State’s Strengths​

The Golden Flashes don’t have too many strengths given they may be the single worst team in the entire FBS.

But Kent State’s defensive line has been pretty solid so far this season. The Golden Flashes have recorded six sacks in two games this season, a mark that is tied for 25th best in the entire country.

Kicker Andrew Glass has also been solid, making all five extra point attempts as well as two of three field goal attempts with his lone miss coming from 40-to-50 yards.

Kent State’s Weaknesses​

There’s a lot to choose from here but let’s start with the offensive line. Kent State has been completely unable to run the ball this season, totaling only 109 yards on 64 carries. That’s good for an impressive 1.7 yards per carry.

With an inability to run the ball, struggles both in the red zone and on third downs have followed. The Golden Flashes rank last nationally scoring on just 40% of their red zone opportunities while 17% third down conversion rate is second to last nationally.

Defensively, Kent State ranks 115th nationally in run defense by allowing over 200 yards a game on the ground. They also rank 120th nationally in pass defense by allowing 282 yards per game through the air.

VN Store

Back