Explosion in Lebanon

You've got common sense. You can use it every now and then.

That was a nuke.
I don’t think it was a nuke. Don’t be fooled by the water vapor dome and after that dissipates there is too much structure left standing to be a nuke. Fat Man and Littleboy were firecrackers by today’s standards and they leveled whole cities. It was several tons of TNT equivalency though I’d guess.

That was a nuke.
The video from Velo on post 15 would make me think it actually is a firework factory. Or something that has small munitions. That looks like a lot of small popping going off before the big boom.

That was a nuke.
If it had been a nuke, there wouldn’t be any cell phone videos of it because the EMP wave would have destroyed their circuitry.

What about Post #16?
It doesn't show the perspective of many small explosions before the big one that post 15 does. I'm not sure what you're getting at. It's a big explosion. Doesn't mean it's a nuke. I'd think if that were the case cell phones would be useless and there wouldn't be any up close video.

Youtube firework explosions if you get bored. A lot of times there is a big boom after small explosions.

I’d guess they have radiation detectors on scene now and if it were a nuke we’d be hearing about it. No way to keep that quiet. Plus... why nuke Beirut? Haven’t they dealt with enough **** over the last 30 years? 🤷‍♂️
From what im seeing on twitter, there is possibly some Iranian weapons storage there. I dont think its a nuke, but I can rule out the possibility this was a military operation.

I seriously doubt that was a nuke.

Considering there was already smoke visible from a fire in the area, then the explosion occurred. As someone stated earlier, believe its possibly related to fertilizer storage went off or something under pressure that was extremely flammable.

I don't believe any network saying that was from fireworks though.

Wasn't a nuke.
I agree. Just giving RAS crap. I am sure he’s already starting a thread about how the US just nuked Beirut. Probably a credible link from Russian Times to back it up. Maybe even a YouTube video.

For those saying it's not a fireworks factory.

If I remember correctly there was a huge explosion very similar 10-15 (or more) years ago in China that was a fireworks factory.

VN Store

Back