Family owned Trump org found GUILTY of all counts of tax fraud

Again, you're a day late and a dollar short. EL beat you to the punch.

He revealed conversations he had with Trump, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., but told the jury when questioned by the Trump attorneys that he did not scheme or conspire with anybody in the Trump family.

Yup. Did it all on his lonesome. Suuuuurrreeeee.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Nobody should be surprised. The Trump Foundation was a scam, Trump University was a scam, and now the Trump Organization gets pinched for their corruption. The MAGA faithful won't care though, every cult needs a leader and Trump is their leader.

He revealed conversations he had with Trump, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., but told the jury when questioned by the Trump attorneys that he did not scheme or conspire with anybody in the Trump family.
If that is true and Weisselberg went rogue, then the Trumps would logically disassociate from him following these revelations and convictions... but they haven't yet, and they won't in the future. You will never hear a sour word from the Trump family about Weisselberg over this. Weisselberg did what the Trumps wanted him to do and took a bullet for them.

testified under oath - plea deal based on him being truthful

but yeah you're probably right it's was all Trump's idea and this guy is just willingly taking the fall and blow up his plea deal
You're not this naive whenever the subject of Hunter Biden's business dealings are being discussed.

You're not this naive whenever the subject of Hunter Biden's business dealings are being discussed.

can you point to testimony under oath I said was BS? I'll wait

to the larger point the notion that this ruling means Trump is about to go down for this ignores any number of facts that can be found in the article but yeah this is the one where you finally get him.

Reactions: AM64
If that is true and Weisselberg went rogue, then the Trumps would logically disassociate from him following these revelations and convictions... but they haven't yet, and they won't in the future. You will never hear a sour word from the Trump family about Weisselberg over this. Weisselberg did what the Trumps wanted him to do and took a bullet for them.

did you read the article? the Trump lawyers had many sour words for Weisselberg. This isn't the thing that going to bring Trump down.

notice how much including sworn testimony you have to ignore to make your version of events fit.

can you point to testimony under oath I said was BS? I'll wait

to the larger point the notion that this ruling means Trump is about to go down for this ignores any number of facts that can be found in the article but yeah this is the one where you finally get him.
Your logic that just because someone is under oath, automatically means that they are telling the truth, is hopelessly naive. Nobody in the Trump Org. is going to impugn Weisselberg's testimony as long as all he has done is incriminate himself.

I haven't said that this "means Trump is going down for this," but the constant "Biden Crime Family" rhetoric from Trump and Trump Jr. has a pretty damn good response now.

Fixed.

Indeed ... but please nominate Trump for the 3rd straight time, like the good Germans (aka cultists) that you are.

Lets cut to the chase..

Do you not find any of the candidates and policies they support and are enacting rather repulsive, detrimental to our prosperity, to our national interests and freedom?
Do you think government mandates and laws restrict personal freedom?
Do you think government is ever accountable or efficient?
Do you believe in The Republic and the USC? The word democracy is not anywhere in the USC.
Do you think US law should be servant to international unelected bureaucrats?
Do you think Fed bureaucrats such as the EPA can bypass the legislative process?
Do you think Democrats hold some higher standard of character and are not corrupt?
Can you name one model of solvency and efficiency by any Feral agency?
Do you think the Dem WH lies all the time?

Reactions: rekinhavoc
did you read the article? the Trump lawyers had many sour words for Weisselberg. This isn't the thing that going to bring Trump down.

notice how much including sworn testimony you have to ignore to make your version of events fit.
I said the Trump's won't say anything sour against him ... I didn't say a thing about the Trump lawyers and I didn't say that Trump was going down.

testified under oath - plea deal based on him being truthful

but yeah you're probably right it's was all Trump's idea and this guy is just willingly taking the fall and blow up his plea deal

For the right price.

Your logic that just because someone is under oath, automatically means that they are telling the truth, is hopelessly naive. Nobody in the Trump Org. is going to impugn Weisselberg's testimony as long as all he has done is incriminate himself.

I haven't said that this "means Trump is going down for this," but the constant "Biden Crime Family" rhetoric from Trump and Trump Jr. has a pretty damn good response now.

LG suggested he was in his original post which I replied to. You jumped in apparently without understanding my point as to why is most likely Trump isn't going down for this.

the testimony quoted is that Trump didn't scheme or conspire with W in setting this up. that can certainly be true.

so why do you think that testimony was a lie? what's your evidence that it was a lie?

VN Store

Back