Family owned Trump org found GUILTY of all counts of tax fraud

Your logic that just because someone is under oath, automatically means that they are telling the truth, is hopelessly naive. Nobody in the Trump Org. is going to impugn Weisselberg's testimony as long as all he has done is incriminate himself.

I haven't said that this "means Trump is going down for this," but the constant "Biden Crime Family" rhetoric from Trump and Trump Jr. has a pretty damn good response now.

Hopefully this will keep him from gaining any momentum in 2024. Someone else can point at the Biden crime family.

It's a suspicion based on Trump's course of conduct for the last 40 years.

LOL - good luck in court with that. Which proven conduct in particular would you point to?

this is the equivalent of "I think this is a bad person so testimony saying in this one particular instance they weren't bad must be a lie because I think this is a bad person"

Whelp on reading the link I answered my own question. Nope! As usual on this crap just a stupid fine!

The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January. The company is not at risk of being dismantled because there is no mechanism under New York law that would dissolve the company. However, a felony conviction could impact its ability to do business or obtain loans or contracts

LOL - good luck in court with that. Which proven conduct in particular would you point to?

this is the equivalent of "I think this is a bad person so testimony saying in this one particular instance they weren't bad must be a lie because I think this is a bad person"

This isn't court.

But when he's eventually hauled in there, I'm confident it won't be done without having him dead to rights.

This isn't court.

But when he's eventually hauled in there, I'm confident it won't be done without having him dead to rights.

Why such focus on Trump?

We all know it isn't about Trump,, it is the ideology. Biden on TV in that bizarre appearance stated such.
MAGA isn't going away just because of Trump.

Why not be truthful with yourself? This isn't about Trump.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Whelp on reading the link I answered my own question. Nope! As usual on this crap just a stupid fine!
The last line is kinda funny. Deutsch Bank has shown they will lend just about anything to the Trump Org. with very little documentation. Why would a felony stand in the way of that relationship?

The only significance I see to this is what I've already mentioned ... It's pot meets kettle the next time that "Biden Crime Family," $hit comes up ... and it will.

Last edited:
The last line is kinda funny. Deutsch Bank has shown they will lend just about anything to the Trump Org. with very little documentation. Why would a felony stand in the way of that relationship?

The only significance I see to this is what I've already mentioned ... It's pot meets kettle the next that "Biden Crime Family," $hit comes up ... and it will.
The last line is more CNN copium. They will stroke a check and move on.

The only significance I see to this is what I've already mentioned ... Its pot meets kettle the next that "Biden Crime Family," $hit comes up ... and it will.
Oh and why can’t y’all hurry up and get him convicted of something preventing him from running for office again already. 6 years of fore play hurry the hell up FFS!

Oh and why can’t y’all hurry up and get him convicted of something preventing him from running for office again already. 6 years of fore play hurry the hell up FFS!

**** let's put them ALL under the microscope as much as Trump. 7 years of intense scrutiny in all aspects.

The only significance I see to this is what I've already mentioned ... It's pot meets kettle the next that "Biden Crime Family," $hit comes up ... and it will.

It won’t hurt his business much if any unless they are contracting with state/federal government, you can lose those over a conviction.

Reactions: HeadVol77 and AM64

I still fondly recall that period of time when you came hunting for whataboutism each day. You were like the whataboutism police, handing out citations, and patting yourself on the back for standing on principle.

Now the saving grace of this ruling on the Trump organization is singularly about using it to avoid talking about the Biden family’s dirty deeds? Does it feel a little rotten to you, or was that whole thing a few years ago just a schtick for the party?

**** let's put them ALL under the microscope as much as Trump. 7 years of intense scrutiny in all aspects.

Some judge districts have a rule. If you have R, you're screwed, if you have a D you're clear. LG crowing justice is like stalin praising their court system

I still fondly recall that period of time when you came hunting for whataboutism each day. You were like the whataboutism police, handing out citations, and patting yourself on the back for standing on principle.

Now the saving grace of this ruling on the Trump organization is singularly about using it to avoid talking about the Biden family’s dirty deeds? Does it feel a little rotten to you, or was that whole thing a few years ago just a schtick for the party?
Yeah, LG I is such a comical hack at this point. How he defends Biden and his son is a joke.

DC is back..lol

Reactions: DC_Vol
Nobody should be surprised. The Trump Foundation was a scam, Trump University was a scam, and now the Trump Organization gets pinched for their corruption. The MAGA faithful won't care though, every cult needs a leader and Trump is their leader.

He should’ve invested in Burisma and the Clinton foundation.

Reactions: AM64

Not the plan. Let him get nominated THEN they hang some arcane procedural item they have carefully crafted (eg mar a lago papers) so he is actively under indictment just before the election. Thats the plan.

Might spark a civil uprising but thats probably the plan too, to crack down on it before it can become a real war.

Reactions: AM64

Yep, a cost of doing business. I'd much rather see somebody going after people who fail to secure information that puts us at financial risk - and not just a fine. As long as businesses are only fined for taking shortcuts, it will continue. When you actually start putting people in prison for dereliction of duty that harms others, then we might see better behavior in the business world.

I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that the Clinton Foundation contributions went from $108 million in 2015 and $62 mil in 2016 when everyone thought she would be our next President down to $26 mil in 2017.

And if I recall correctly, the Clinton Foundation fraudulently created a huge and expensive government witch hunt that went nowhere. Talk about under handed deals that wouldn't pass financial or any other kind of muster. You could wonder how much financial impact the dems garnered from that little fiasco ... and didn't pay taxes for any of the benefit they received.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back