Fans you are most ready to stfu

volgrad500

The Oracle of Orange
Mine has been a toss up between Vandy and FL., but some asshat on ESPN has pushed me over the top. It's gotta be the damn gators for me. PLEASE men get it done this year!!

Reactions: 4 people
Florida
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This. I hate Florida about as equally as I do Bama, but they are in our division and thus have more impact on us reaching (and winning) the SEC. I wanna eat gator tail this year with a big, sloppy, drunken grin on my face. GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
I hate Vandy more than any other team, but I have to say Florida. We HAVE TO beat those sumbeaches this year or next year at home.

As of right now....Vandy. working the regional tournament and their fans are horrid.

I went to a baseball game at Vandy about 4 years ago, and all I heard for 9 innings was "UT sucks!!!" "only fa.gs wear orange!". It was coming from a group to my right. I think they were even embarrassing the other Vandy fans...

Did I mention it was a baseball game?

Mine has been a toss up between Vandy and FL., but some asshat on ESPN has pushed me over the top. It's gotta be the damn gators for me. PLEASE men get it done this year!!

The fact that UT has lost to Kentucky and Vanderbilt in consecutive seasons means that all of them need to be put on notice and respect the uniform again. I'd say the least amount of respect comes from those douchebags in Nashville. You'd think they had built a dynasty there with all of the Kiffin-esque talk that comes out of there. Most of the rest of the SEC considers Tennessee an afterthought. Beating Vanderbilt won't change that. That win should just be a fact of life between 80 and 95% of the time.

My answer, therefore, is still every fan base in the SEC. As individuals, I have no problem with fans of other teams. But as a group, **** 'em. You make few friends when you step on their faces on the way back up the ladder. I want them to hate us again. All of them.

Reactions: 3 people
Bama. It sucks when your biggest rival feels sorry for you and wishes you were more competitive to "liven up the rivalry"

That's our job to fix that. Most bama fans I've lived around are fairly reasonable and if they're a little arrogant about their team, I guess it's not all that absurd. The ones that get under my skin are the ones that have taken advantage of our fallen corpses and rather than just be thrilled that they finally are getting the better of us, they have to run around constantly talking s**t. Pretty much all the SEC schools we share a border with or instate. Really the only SEC fanbases that have beaten us enough to have the right to run their mouths are Florida and Bama. The rest are just flashes in the pan.

Reactions: 2 people
BAMA. Florida actually earns their wins the hard way. They are a tough scrappy team. BAMA is too scared to play anyone unless they are at home and they win by intimidation. That coach is a dill who is only there for the paycheck, and every one worships him like he is the elephant god. Their fans are the worst next to Ohio State spoiled brats. Ohio State brats are the worst, then BAMA.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back