Fans you are most ready to stfu

...we gotta shut these bandwagon Bama fans down (especially all the hot girls, not women mind you, that are now running around wearing bama gear) it's really starting to get on my nerves!

I hear ya man. I asked one the other day how things were now that she's on the Bama wagon. Her answer: "I've been a Bama fan for 3 years now. How's that make me a bandwagon fan?" :banghead2:

I would have to say UGA. Mostly because I live in GA. I work with some folks that are from ALA and are diehard Bama fans. I get along with them just fine. They know that their run of beating Tennessee is going to be over soon and we will have a run of beating them. But the Bulldog fans are just a bunch of a$$hole$. You just cant seem to get along with them and I'm not the only one who feels this way in my neck of the woods.
The Auburn, GT, USCe, LSU, and FLA fans that I know seem to think the same way. I can get along with them fine but the UGA fans are something else. GBO

I would have to say UGA. Mostly because I live in GA. I work with some folks that are from ALA and are diehard Bama fans. I get along with them just fine. They know that their run of beating Tennessee is going to be over soon and we will have a run of beating them. But the Bulldog fans are just a bunch of a$$hole$. You just cant seem to get along with them and I'm not the only one who feels this way in my neck of the woods.
The Auburn, GT, USCe, LSU, and FLA fans that I know seem to think the same way. I can get along with them fine but the UGA fans are something else. GBO

Duh!:crazy:

This is exactly why no one here likes you. You always defend your team, always. :the_finger:

I like Fade, he's not delusional and is tired of the suckage. It's hard to defend your team as act like their the UT of old when they get trampled by Bama and Florida for 6-7-8 years in a row.

If it's not, Tennessee doesn't have one. Best shot.

That's correct. TN doesn't have one. Neither does AL, MS, KY, SC and on and on. I don't know what you guys are considering that to mean, but to most people Nashville is in NO WAY one. In the SOuth there would be like Miami and Atlanta, and that's pretty much it.

That's correct. TN doesn't have one. Neither does AL, MS, KY, SC and on and on. I don't know what you guys are considering that to mean, but to most people Nashville is in NO WAY one. In the SOuth there would be like Miami and Atlanta, and that's pretty much it.

I guess the folks at Nashville International Airport would find that interesting! :whistling:

Reactions: 3 people

So you willingly admit that you have no idea what one considers an international city to mean....then you continue to school everyone on what is and isn't.

Well that's the damndest thing I've read in sometime.

kinda dont mind anybody. Lost to Florida and that sucked but we dont have to see them again for a while. LSU is the closest thing to a "rival" I guess but I've typically got along with folks from there.

We beat everyone else so........guess we'll have to wait a while till we have a true "rival".

Kinda hoping that becomes Alabama for obvious reasons.

Your team is SEC new...you'll larn
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Memphis International might apply here too -

Nashville is about to explode in the technology world, next 5 years will be huge for that city.

I started to mention Memphis. But when dude clearly stated he didn't know what made a city internationally known, then went straight to saying what city was and wasn't....I knew it was a moot point.

I started to mention Memphis. But when dude clearly stated he didn't know what made a city internationally known, then went straight to saying what city was and wasn't....I knew it was a moot point.

Nashville and Memphis are internationally known for music and other things. Vanderbilt's Football doesn't make the top 10. The Power T gets more recognition internationally than either Mempho or Candy and most of the rest of the SEC for that matter.

Nashville and Memphis are internationally known for music and other things. Vanderbilt's Football doesn't make the top 10. The Power T gets more recognition internationally than either Mempho or Candy and most of the rest of the SEC for that matter.

Agree on the music part. Nashville is the home of all of country music. Some (including myself) don't listen to country. I think they underestimate the significance of that. Both are pretty decent tourist attractions.

Both none of that's important. This Vanderbilt football you speak of. If you get more time perhaps you could explain to me what that is. As of now I have no clue.

Agree on the music part. Nashville is the home of all of country music. Some (including myself) don't listen to country. I think they underestimate the significance of that. Both are pretty decent tourist attractions.

Both none of that's important. This Vanderbilt football you speak of. If you get more time perhaps you could explain to me what that is. As of now I have no clue.

CFB does not equal International city....

CFB does not equal International city....

Yeah I understand this. The guy I responded to brought up Vandy football, I responded with a sarcastic remark about Vandy.

As for Nashville and Memphis...obviously they aren't a major player like Chicago or London. Nashville and Memphis would probably be more in the "self sufficient" category. Which is one of if not the lowest category.

So you willingly admit that you have no idea what one considers an international city to mean....then you continue to school everyone on what is and isn't.

Well that's the damndest thing I've read in sometime.

Uhhh, read it again. But whatever, this damn sure isn't worth arguing about haha

VN Store

Back