Fantasy Baseball 2013

I searched for wil myers 3 times and no results showed. Down to 10 sec i drafted harang. Two pick later buck got myers. Robbed!

Hey peavy'd in my pence, I want Hanley. What will it take? Send me something

Hey peavy'd in my pence, I want Hanley. What will it take? Send me something

Man ive looked over it i cant come up with nothin. I dont wont nelson. I know you wont come off hammy or kemp. Even if you did i would be very week at 2b/3b

Sorry for missing the draft guys, my computer charger stopped working so my computer died. With that said I like my team lol.

Man ive looked over it i cant come up with nothin. I dont wont nelson. I know you wont come off hammy or kemp. Even if you did i would be very week at 2b/3b

Well what are you looking for if you did trade him? Like what positions?

set your trade block so everyone can see what you're wanting and willing to give up. i've got 3 2B eligible players and 3 3B eligible. not necessarily willing to get rid of all of them but multiple position players and a solid way to go.

I'd like to upgrade my OF and/or my UT, offer me something and maybe we can't work something out.

IMO if you're really hurting for a certain position and someone has good extras for that position you're going to have to overpay in a trade, that's just the way i look at trades. if i'm giving up something to help you out, it's not going to be a lesser player for him or even a dead even trade.

IMO if you're really hurting for a certain position and someone has good extras for that position you're going to have to overpay in a trade, that's just the way i look at trades. if i'm giving up something to help you out, it's not going to be a lesser player for him or even a dead even trade.

I see what you're saying but I'm not hurting nearly bad enough at 3B to consider Kemp for Prado. C'mon man.

I'll overpay a tad, sure,but send me something more realistic.

I see what you're saying but I'm not hurting nearly bad enough at 3B to consider Kemp for Prado. C'mon man.

I'll overpay a tad, sure,but send me something more realistic.

prado for kemp was much more realistic than prado for a guy potentially facing a suspension. proposed numbers are even BA and RBI, more SB for prado and more HR for kemp. seems like a wash to me, plus you get a flex spot. kemp is more injury prone than prado, missed basically 1/3 of the season last year plus chase field is more HR friendly than atlanta and dodger stadium

prado for kemp was much more realistic than prado for a guy potentially facing a suspension. proposed numbers are even BA and RBI, more SB for prado and more HR for kemp. seems like a wash to me, plus you get a flex spot. kemp is more injury prone than prado, missed basically 1/3 of the season last year plus chase field is more HR friendly than atlanta and dodger stadium

I was just throwing out an offer with Cruz, trying to get a trade going. And they have Kemp projected .297 33/103 with 98 runs and 17 sb.

Prado? .297 14/75 88 runs and 12 sb

That's far from a wash dude.

I was just throwing out an offer with Cruz, trying to get a trade going. And they have Kemp projected .297 33/103 with 98 runs and 17 sb.

Prado? .297 14/75 88 runs and 12 sb

That's far from a wash dude.

you're right, my bad, i was looking at numbers for last year and forgot to change to projections. still doesn't change kemp from being fragile and prado going to a hitters park

Look, my thinking is that I'd like to upgrade at 3B. Also, Freese is on the 15DL and I have no other 3B. I'm up to my neck with power hitting outfielders.

You on the other hand have Cabrera at 3rd with Prado at corner IF and Keppinger at utility. Your outfield is pretty weak. You could afford to lose Prado if I sent back some pop in the outfield. Then slide Keppinger into the corner infield spot.

Look, my thinking is that I'd like to upgrade at 3B. Also, Freese is on the 15DL and I have no other 3B. I'm up to my neck with power hitting outfielders.

You on the other hand have Cabrera at 3rd with Prado at corner IF and Keppinger at utility. Your outfield is pretty weak. You could afford to lose Prado if I sent back some pop in the outfield. Then slide Keppinger into the corner infield spot.

prado can play 1b/3b or OF and i'm looking at average more than HR. i'm content keeping prado so don't feel like you have to take my offer

VN Store

Back