Fantasy Baseball 2013

Great. Hanley out til middle may

at this point of the season it might be worth just sending hanley to the DL and pick up his replacement, at least until you can see if some other available guy might be on some kind of hot streak. or i'm sure you could talk to eazy and let him try to butt rape you in some kind of trade

just looked at your team and you have the slots filled with what you have, pick up best available or maybe another RP for the time being since you only have one

at this point of the season it might be worth just sending hanley to the DL and pick up his replacement, at least until you can see if some other available guy might be on some kind of hot streak. or i'm sure you could talk to eazy and let him try to butt rape you in some kind of trade

Lol. not this **** again. Nelson Cruz for Prado is attempted butt rape but Kemp for Prado is fair and a wash, right. Also wanted Cespedes straight up for Adam freakin' Dunn. :lol:

Lol. not this **** again. Nelson Cruz for Prado is attempted butt rape but Kemp for Prado is fair and a wash, right. Also wanted Cespedes straight up for Adam freakin' Dunn. :lol:

dude, you need to A) relax a little B) get your stories straight and C) i said there wasn't anyone i really wanted but just threw that out there jokinly rather than sending everyone in the league dumb ass trades trying to get something by someone

dude, you need to A) relax a little B) get your stories straight and C) i said there wasn't anyone i really wanted but just threw that out there jokinly rather than sending everyone in the league dumb ass trades trying to get something by someone

1. I'm not mad 2. Nothing I said was false. 3. I've sent 3 trades total and none were ridiculous.

This is the 2nd time you've brought me up to another poster like I'm some kind of fool. Idk why you keep harping about ****. I wanted Prado. You wanted way too much for him. I moved on so you should do the same.

Is this gonna be a keeper league? I remember reading something about that when I first joined.

Is this gonna be a keeper league? I remember reading something about that when I first joined.

if enough people play it through and want to do it again next year. don't want to make it a keeper if by the end only 3 people are still playing because if they do that i don't want them back in next year to just do the same thing

well we're a week into the season and already have 3 that haven't even touched their team in almost a week and another that is barely doing anything. pick up the pace or i'll start calling you out :D

Dont get why i cant put rutledge at 2b when thats what fawkin position he plays. I can on yahoo though. F u espn

Dont get why i cant put rutledge at 2b when thats what fawkin position he plays. I can on yahoo though. F u espn

i guess yahoo is just more lenient, but looks like you should be able to by the end of the week or so

POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Player position eligibility is based on two criteria that must be met. Once the following conditions are met, the player's position eligibility will be modified to reflect this.

Games Played Last Season - A player must have played in a minimum of 20 games in a position to be eligible for that position. The exception is rookies, they will be eligible for the position in which they begin the season.

Games Played in the Current Season - Once a player has played a minimum of 10 days in a position during the regular season they will have that position added to their eligibility. This means that they will only become eligible for the new position beginning on the eleventh day in that position. These days do not need to be concurrent.

Who has the best leagues with the best mobile support? The main three I see are ESPN, Yahoo! and CBS.

Who has the best leagues with the best mobile support? The main three I see are ESPN, Yahoo! and CBS.

ESPN has best mobile support, IMO. You can do anything you need to do, team management-wise, from your phone. My money league uses CBS which works very well and includes free MLB Gameday Audio. Their mobile app leaves a lot to be desired though.

i've never used yahoo mobile so i have no clue about it but from what little i've used the others they both are not very good, especially compared to a full site so saying which one is the best is like trying to pick out the hottest 500 pound hairy women

Honestly i like yahoo over espn, and ive used the cbs fantasy app for two years now in fantasy football and its pretty much garbage. Im guessing the baseball one is not any diff.

i've never used yahoo mobile so i have no clue about it but from what little i've used the others they both are not very good, especially compared to a full site so saying which one is the best is like trying to pick out the hottest 500 pound hairy women

I have the yahoo mobile app and its a pretty decent looking hairy woman imo, still weighs about 2 bills tho. My biggest beef with it is for roto leagues, I can't view the individual categories in the league standings. If they were able to add that feature I'd hit it.

Well my team ****ing blows so far. 22.5 is just pathetic. It doesn't help that Kemp, Hamilton and Heyward are all in a huge slump right now either.

Honestly i like yahoo over espn, and ive used the cbs fantasy app for two years now in fantasy football and its pretty much garbage. Im guessing the baseball one is not any diff.

i tried a baseball league on cbs last year and even on the full site i couldn't stand it. navigating it was one of the biggest pain in the asses i've ever seen, we ended up trashing it and moving over to espn. if the app is worse than the full site, it must be a complete piece of ****

Well my team ****ing blows so far. 22.5 is just pathetic. It doesn't help that Kemp, Hamilton and Heyward are all in a huge slump right now either.

i ran into the same thing last year where pujols got off to such a bad start, good thing about it being a long season. you can always trade me kemp for prado :)

i ran into the same thing last year where pujols got off to such a bad start, good thing about it being a long season. you can always trade me kemp for prado :)

:lol: no thank you sir. But man, Nelson Cruz is off to a nice start :whistling:

VN Store

Back