Fantasy Baseball Questions

Keeper/Trade/Draft questions for anybody who gets into fantasy baseball can be posted here. Don't know how much traffic this will get, but we'll see.

I had to cut salary (and still need to cut more) in my league and traded Mr. David Price

Espn has Bryce going second round in drafts... Is that not aggressive? Even for a Nats fan.

If it's a dynasty league, totally fine with wherever he is chosen basically. Just a standard one year league... mid to late second round maybe? or lower

That seems high with all the pitchers available. Plenty of just OFs that will go ahead of him.

I give:
James Shields (20)
Travis D'Arnaud (5)

I get:
James McDonald (3)
Adam Eaton (3)
Starling Marte (3)
Delino Deshields Jr (2)
Kyle Parker (2)

almost snuck Zack Wheeler and Christian Yelich out of it, but couldn't quite.

Swapped Mauer for Lorenzo Cain. Now trying to turn Cain ($1) and Profar ($1) into LaRoche ($1) and Kershaw ($33).

That would set half of my pitching staff:

Kershaw $33
Scherzer $16
T. Hudson $7
A.J. Burnett $1
E. O'Flaherty $1

I like it. Andy Simmons and Hudson are gonna be bffs.

mine will look like this after that trade goes through... still some tweaking to do...

Strasburg (35)
Gallardo (22)
Chapman (11)
Detwiler (3)
McDonald (3)

I have Hudson for 12 but may package or cut him.

Taillon, Cole, Rubby de la Rosa waiting in the wings.

I like it. Andy Simmons and Hudson are gonna be bffs.

mine will look like this after that trade goes through... still some tweaking to do...

Strasburg (35)
Gallardo (22)
Chapman (11)
Detwiler (3)
McDonald (3)

I have Hudson for 12 but may package or cut him.

Taillon, Cole, Rubby de la Rosa waiting in the wings.

I'd be a little nervous about him. I had him last year and traded him shortly after the AS break while he still had value. He was awful in the second half. I know it's just $3, but I'd consider other options.

I'd be a little nervous about him. I had him last year and traded him shortly after the AS break while he still had value. He was awful in the second half. I know it's just $3, but I'd consider other options.

Oh I know. It wasn't who I wanted in return for that deal. I wanted Wheeler but the guy is a mets fan. Also tried to get a 6 dollar Beckett with him sending 4 bucks my way, but we can't trade salary in the offseason.

McDonald was just an "Oh, I'm trading a SP, I need a filler."

One issue is I currently have Aramis(15) Zimmerman (31) and Moustakas (10) and need to deal one to make room. Or just have Moustakas around for when one of those two gets hurt.

I give: Matt Thornton (6)

I get: Jean Segura (5)

was between segura and andy

One issue is I currently have Aramis(15) Zimmerman (31) and Moustakas (10) and need to deal one to make room. Or just have Moustakas around for when one of those two gets hurt.

Keeper league right? Keep Moustakas and trade Ramirez for whatever you can get.

Worried about if Moose will make the leap. But trading Aramis is probably the deal.

My entire lineup and starting pitchers are fairly set. heading into the draft i plan to fill in a couple cheap reliever spots and hope for saves, then go nuts on prospects and scoop a ton up.

should be fun.

Can't decide if I should keep Konerko at 23 or Yonder Alonso at 9

You know what,your gonna get from Konerko every year. He is pretty consistent

VN Store

Back