Fantasy Baseball Questions

i've got wil myers in all three of my leagues. what would be too much to ask for if someone were to offer me a trade? i know i can't get elite level talent for him but how much does his potential get me. in one league i just got offered the below, which i promptly declined, if nothing else over him trying to slide me a pitcher with worse numbers.

Attachments

• trade.jpg
    trade.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
In my mind, best case, I could see him having a similiar type rest of season to Nelson Cruz or someone like that.

This is my guess

.250 - .280 avg
15+ hr's
50+ rbi's

i was kind of figuring a little better BA wise. i know we're talking minor leagues but he's a career .300 hitter in the minors and .297 in AAA. i was thinking(hoping) more around a .280 hitter over the rest of the season. i think more than anything it might depend on where they put him in the lineup, supposedly he's going to be at the bottom of the card to adjust to the pitching but having never played major league baseball i don't quite get how that matters

EDIT: i just saw the .250 average and not the range you said, so everything i said is pretty much invalid but i do agree better now

Two seperate trades, but essentially I gave up Scherzer, Jose Bautista, and Evan Gattis for David Price, Madison Bumgarner, Austin Jackson, and Dustin Pedroia. Thoughts?

Two seperate trades, but essentially I gave up Scherzer, Jose Bautista, and Evan Gattis for David Price, Madison Bumgarner, Austin Jackson, and Dustin Pedroia. Thoughts?

I believe you received the bolded and thus got the better end of the trade. However, your HR category took a big hit but I'm guessing others on your team make up for that.

I believe you received the bolded and thus got the better end of the trade. However, your HR category took a big hit but I'm guessing others on your team make up for that.

I'm strong offensively already, was lacking in quality starting pitching. Having Miggy makes up for a lot of shortcomings.

Well you gave up the best pitcher in the deal.

True, but Scherzer was by far my best pitcher. Getting two "must start" guys saves me from having to run an extra fringe starter out there every week and what I lost in HR, I should recoup in avg, obp, runs, and steals.

Reactions: 1 person
No you.. Pretty sure we were the two singing his praises

Lol yea I know I drafted him real high and was cursing him out everyday as I tried to give him away the first month...thankfully I couldn't find any takers he's been a beast ever since.

VN Store

Back