Fast paced SEC vs Slow 10

12 of 19 for 151 yards, a touchdown, and no interceptions.

That's not freakish, no. But it's a solid, solid game for a true freshman in his first start.

Recall, I never said credit should go to the passing game. Re-read my earlier post if you need to. I said we should play OUR game, not Iowa's. Our game involves a lot of running (as I mentioned), but is predicated on spreading the field and a real, viable threat in the passing game. And Nico gave us that today.

Don't sell him short. He was selected as game MVP for good reason.

Go Vols!
Re-read my post, I said we'd run the ball a lot and we did. And I said I don't think CJH will put that much on Nico to win---meaning not a lot of passing and we didn't pass that much and only 1 attempt down field. Nothing I predicted in my OP did not happen, so not sure what your point is.

Poll rankings are by mostly media and coaches that want to disrespect the SEC. They consistently overate the Big 10 and Notre Dame. I hate Georgia, but honestly tell me they aren't better than Michigan, Washington and Texas. AND their loss was to Alabama who is ranked the 4th seed. REALLY? This is BS and everyone knows it.
Michigan looks pretty good to me.

Reactions: Sarms58

VN Store

Back