Favorite Conspiracy Theory

Wright Patterson Air Force base has an extensive underground facility that stretches from the dayton area to cleveland lake erie area.

Testing for underwater ufos/ufos over the lake.
Area 51 is actually the cover for Wright Pat

Have any of you ever heard of the 1941 Cape Girardeau UFO Crash? My wifes Grandpa was the person that first told me about it. He grew up just south of there and he told me a story about something crashing there back in 41. He said that they recovered bodies and the locals said that they werent human.

He is a very religious man and isnt a kook by any means. I asked him what he thought it was and he said till this day he doesn't know.

Phantoms and Monsters: Paranormal Activity, Bigfoot, Mothman, UFOs and Other Unexplained Phenomena

My favorite is that Phat Failure stabbed Johnny Walker Red Majors in the back and took his job.

Have any of you ever heard of the 1941 Cape Girardeau UFO Crash? My wifes Grandpa was the person that first told me about it. He grew up just south of there and he told me a story about something crashing there back in 41. He said that they recovered bodies and the locals said that they werent human.

He is a very religious man and isnt a kook by any means. I asked him what he thought it was and he said till this day he doesn't know.

Phantoms and Monsters: Paranormal Activity, Bigfoot, Mothman, UFOs and Other Unexplained Phenomena

Now I'm not saying Aliens crashed in Mizzu back in 41, but I looked it up after he told me and when I found that something did happen there it made me wonder a little.

I have :)

Chevy salespeople are telling people that the Volt can go coast to cost on 9 gallons of gas

You think that means charging it every 100 miles, it just so happens that theres a few stretches over 100 miles without an opportunity to stop and charge it?

Easy #1: Kiffin going to save UT.

I supported him when he was our coach but I was never a Kool Aid drinker. LOL I love how Gator fans reacted after the game in the swamp. I never saw a fanbase get so pissed over a win. They expected 77-3 and got 23-13

VN Store

Back