Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

When are the FBI agents going on trial. There is proof they asked an informant to lie and then delete text messages in order to frame an innocent man. Now the prosecution is refusing to hand over cell phones and laptops. Seems like I’ve seen this type of behavior before.

When are the FBI agents going on trial. There is proof they asked an informant to lie and then delete text messages in order to frame an innocent man. Now the prosecution is refusing to hand over cell phones and laptops. Seems like I’ve seen this type of behavior before.

None of that matters now … it’s in the past ! 😂

Reactions: Jxn Vol
Saw somewhere that he said the defense was taking too long to question witnesses so told them they only had as long as the prosecution took on direct.

I'm not a lawyer but that sounds crazy. Do judges put time limits on questioning?

I'm not a lawyer but that sounds crazy. Do judges put time limits on questioning?
Not that I’ve ever heard of. I didn’t follow up on the case much after reading that so maybe he didn’t follow through with it but it seems pretty bad.

This is hillarious. Basically, a bunch of federal agents create a “radical right wing” group and recruit a handful of bumpkins, conspire a plot, and then arrest them for the plot they created.

And when the group tried to breakup, the FBI urged them to stay together.

VN Store

Back