Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

Dear leader is a political genius lol. His desire to deflect responsibility>>>his political acumen
The guys calling Trump a tyrant were on the hook? I am sure they had no history of anarchy before Trump came along and told them to stand by and be ready.

Reactions: StarRaider
Michigan Supreme Court: Gretchen Whitmer’s Coronavirus Orders Are Voided Now, Not October 30

The Michigan Supreme Court handed Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) another legal defeat on Monday when a majority ruled her coronavirus orders are no longer in effect.

On October 2, the Court ruled that the 1945 law Whitmer has been using to justify a “state of emergency” and her lockdown orders was unconstitutional, effectively negating any executive orders related to it.

Whitmer attacked the Court and claimed that her orders remained in effect until October 30.

In a motion filed last Monday, Whitmer argued she created that date to “allow for an orderly transition during which some responsive measures can be placed under alternative executive authority and the Governor and Legislature can work to address many other pandemic-related matters that currently fall under executive orders,” CNN reported.

On Monday, the Court responded: No.

Michigan Supreme Court: Gretchen Whitmer's Coronavirus Orders are Voided Now

My God, man, at least 3/4 of Trump supporters are the very definition of sheep.
What's your point, 97% of voters who identify as, or vote as R or D are sheep. It's a complete pot meet kettle situation. The Dems would vote for Slappy the masterbating walrus if told to and Reps would do the same.

What's your point, 97% of voters who identify as, or vote as R or D are sheep. It's a complete pot meet kettle situation. The Dems would vote for Slappy the masterbating walrus if told to and Reps would do the same.
Is it okay to write in Slappy?

NO! The racism in this statement is on your Father, and his parents before him for passing along their misguided beliefs to your Dad and then him to you. You no doubt are passing along to your kids the same sentiment. In your case you are the classic example of being a racist without realizing you are a racist. And so it goes - - cluster fork from one generation on down to the next. Most kids are influenced (aka brainwashed and manipulated) by their parents belief systems. It's fairly uncommon for children to think for themselves outside their upbringing and right the wrongs they were taught

And it's not just racism. It's all the other off-the-charts BS that plagues society that get's handed down too, including a lot of nonsense conspiratorial theories

I was out of the country last week. This is the single most idiotic reply to my post that you could have possible made, congrats. You took a simple comment about a father that taught a son respect and common sense and went off on a diatribe about horse shat. There is not one thing racist about pointing out that 70% of black homes do not have a father present to teach the kids the same respect and common sense that should be taught. if facts send you that far over the edge, seek help.

I was out of the country last week. This is the single most idiotic reply to my post that you could have possible made, congrats. You took a simple comment about a father that taught a son respect and common sense and went off on a diatribe about horse shat. There is not one thing racist about pointing out that 70% of black homes do not have a father present to teach the kids the same respect and common sense that should be taught. if facts send you that far over the edge, seek help.

Many racists don’t know they’re racists I love my Daddy he could not possibly have been racist. You are and you caught it from someone

Reactions: k-town_king
Many racists don’t know they’re racists I love my Daddy he could not possibly have been racist. You are and you caught it from someone
Critical Race Theory is not grounded in science. In fact it isn’t a theory if you won’t allow peer review with someone that may oppose your theory. With that said, you lose and thanks for playing.

Critical Race Theory is not grounded in science. In fact it isn’t a theory if you won’t allow peer review with someone that may oppose your theory. With that said, you lose and thanks for playing.

No thank you for playing. We needed a patsy. You’re it. Fret not another will show up to join you. It won’t take long

I didn't know Toobin was running?

VN Store

Back