Finish The Sentence

... let CBJ fix what's broken, brick by brick (or tooth by tooth if you prefer...).

1278930490_time-lapse-teeth-correction.gif

If we can make positive in-game adjustments and play to the strengths of our talent. Both of which reflect coaching

if we play for four quarters every game and show effort on every play. I love the attitude and atmosphere Coach Jones has brought in. Of course winning more than losing would also be a successful season (at least this year) Im not sure THIS season should be judged on wins and losses, but how the team shows improvement on both sides of the ball.
I fully expect Butch Jones to turn this team around and get us back to where UT should be.
GO VOLS !!! :yes:

If we ignore the jackwagons who say CBJ was a mistake after his first 2 losses

This. There will be growing pains but the key is we are growing into a better team. If I see our guys going 110% and good coaching being accomplished, I'll be estatic. Brighter days are on the horizon.

Consistently play up to our potential, the W's will be there. Give the coaching staff and players our full support. GO VOLS!!

This will be a successful season if the fan base isn't calling for Jones to be fired by the 1st or 2nd week of November.......time will tell.

didnt play five of the top ten preseason top 25 in the coaches poll. :unsure:

"This will be a successful football season if we _________."

here is mine:
if we compete for four quarters, win one game as an underdog, show improvement every week, and go to a bowl game.

beat a team that we are not favored to beat and also get in to a bowl game.

VN Store

Back