Fist up vols

CTVolsfan14

twitter- CJSOUSA14
Guys - I'm happy our coaches have bored everyone with coachspeech, I'm happy our players are taking these hilltoppwhatever punks seriously, but if any vol fan actually thinks were gonna lose please..hand in your volcard and move on. I hate to start one of these threads but gosh darnnit we got Oregon and florida comin up stop being a worrywart over frieken western wherever your making yourself look bad.

good day volnation - heres to a breezy 2-0.:hi:

Reactions: 9 people
Well, break a mirror while you're at it.

Jinxes have been scientifically proven to affect outcomes, you know.

Reactions: 2 people
I too think we will win this game...however that old saying "Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me" Kinda holds true for this football team. I've been fooled a few times and I do not want to get embarrassed again. I try and not get too excited and yet I am Orange all The Way.

Reactions: 2 people
As a male over 40, I fear an exam with a doctor who takes his job Very Seriously.

Maybe the younger crowd should fear a drunk hazing prank gone wayyyy wrong.

Been there on #1

Its also bad when the examining finger appears to be 8 inches long and broken once before

Reactions: 4 people
As a male over 40, I fear an exam with a doctor who takes his job Very Seriously.

Maybe the younger crowd should fear a drunk hazing prank gone wayyyy wrong.

It's really not that bad. Certainly not fun either, but I didn't feel like I'd been raped afterwards or anything. Violated for sure

It's really not that bad. Certainly not fun either, but I didn't feel like I'd been raped afterwards or anything. Violated for sure

That's correct...it's not that bad.

It's a little disconcerting, however, when the doctor lights up a cigarette following the exam...

Reactions: 1 person
Y'all must use primitive doctors. Wow.

Blood work now does the same thing.

you have one of the small fingered doctors then,the first time i had it done,his hands looked like a bunch of bananas :eek:hmy:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back