"Ok, I'm done, would you like to wipe off"

They haunt me

At least it wasn't...

"No pain, no gain"

"Does this tickle?"

"Can you hear me now?" *with an echo*

"Have you ever been to a Turkish bath?"

Or you just hear a faint. *giggle*

I too think we will win this game...however that old saying "Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me" Kinda holds true for this football team. I've been fooled a few times and I do not want to get embarrassed again. I try and not get too excited and yet I am Orange all The Way.

if i remember right, that old saying comes from tennessee...
President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube

Good Lord, it's a good thing you guys don't ever get the exams we get. Try the bimanual rectovaginal exam. :eek:hmy:

Oh, and bloodwork isn't enough to check for prostate cancer. They need to feel for bumps.

It's once a year. It ain't gonna kill ya. Prostate CA can.

As a male over 40, I fear an exam with a doctor who takes his job Very Seriously.

Maybe the younger crowd should fear a drunk hazing prank gone wayyyy wrong.

That why you demand to see the Urologist hand size before choosing one.. Typically choosing a former OT is a bad idea, They tend to have hands like kitchen mitts

Reactions: 2 people
That why you demand to see the Urologist hand size before choosing one.. Typically choosing a former OT is a bad idea, They tend to have hands like kitchen mitts

Maybe I can find a horse jockey...or a midget wrestler who went to Med school.

Been there on #1

Its also bad when the examining finger appears to be 8 inches long and broken once before

Better a long finger than a short one. Then the Doc has to insert half of his hand to get to the prostate. Just saying.:)

Good Lord, it's a good thing you guys don't ever get the exams we get. Try the bimanual rectovaginal exam. :eek:hmy:

Oh, and bloodwork isn't enough to check for prostate cancer. They need to feel for bumps.

It's once a year. It ain't gonna kill ya. Prostate CA can.

my last doctor told me to bend over and use my own finger

Wow...totally clicked on the wrong thread-- how did it get from fist up defense to well...you know:ermm:

I gotta say, I can't get behind that Fist Up Vols slogan either. I can totally see it being the opponent's battlecry as well.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back