'25 FL WR Jaime Ffrench

So we’re not in it?🙄

Sometimes…. It’s just not worth it.

When you have to land a kid with an enticement like a Lamborghini lease it’s not worth it imo. I’m not saying he’s a bad kid or that we couldn’t do things like that in nil. I just don’t see that as creating a good situation for a student athlete to be successful; NIL is great for changing a family and a kids whole situation though if it’s used properly.

I’ll expound on this also I think Texas was always going to get him as well but this sealed the deal so to speak.

Still trying to figure out how 24/7 has Rad Jackson ranked 36 WR spots lower than this guy…
Can’t take any Wide Receiver rankings seriously this year.
It's the competition he plays against in Memphis. If RJ played at any of the big Private schools in TN he would be much higher because he would make that division look silly because he is Elite and Electric. In CHRIST Alone

It's the competition he plays against in Memphis. If RJ played at any of the big Private schools in TN he would be much higher because he would make that division look silly because he is Elite and Electric. In CHRIST Alone
This doesn’t hold water. Its again, another made up rationale recruiting services use to rank players where they are. There are some top 200 players who play in lower divisions, but there arent ranked as low 4*s.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This doesn’t hold water. It’s again, another made up rationale recruiting services use to rank players where they are. There are some top 200 players who play in lower divisions, but there arent ranked as low 4*s.
Some services did bump him quite a bit. Charles Power particularly loves the kid. I “think” ON3 just didn’t want to bump him too much before seeing this season and sorting out final rankings. Idk about 247, but he’s on some people’s radar. Still think he ends this year in the top 100 players overall.

Some services did bump him quite a bit. Charles Power particularly loves the kid. I “think” ON3 just didn’t want to bump him too much before seeing this season and sorting out final rankings. Idk about 247, but he’s on some people’s radar. Still think he ends this year in the top 100 players overall.
He's already top 100 on ON3.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Jackson is top 100 on On3. 83rd currently.
Weird it shows 199 on mine. Maybe the composite is what I’m looking at. I knew he was getting a big bump. Surprised they went that high right away but like I said Power always talks highly about him. Some others at ON3 are also high on him.

Reactions: MarcoVol

When you have to land a kid with an enticement like a Lamborghini lease it’s not worth it imo. I’m not saying he’s a bad kid or that we couldn’t do things like that in nil. I just don’t see that as creating a good situation for a student athlete to be successful; NIL is great for changing a family and a kids whole situation though if it’s used properly.

I’ll expound on this also I think Texas was always going to get him as well but this sealed the deal so to speak.
Texas can provide Lamborghinis to lots of kids. However, I don't think that will be the deciding factor to where he goes.

Yep, real smart--giving an eighteen year old the keys to a 221 mph car.

Texas can provide Lamborghinis to lots of kids. However, I don't think that will be the deciding factor to where he goes.
It got them over the hump. It was always going to be LSU or Texas here though. I can’t see Tennessee giving what Texas or LSU was offering for a WR.

VN Store

Back