'25 FL WR Jaime Ffrench

We seem to be able to get most of the receivers we really want. I believe our receiver room is as well stocked as any in the NCAA.
You can’t have synergy with every talented player out there. They can have a going in perception you cannot overcome, including pecking order. Smile and move on to maximize your time and effort. Some are just dancing with you.

Reactions: overseasorange2
You can’t have synergy with every talented player out there. They can have a going in perception you cannot overcome, including pecking order. Smile and move on to maximize your time and effort. Some are just dancing with you.
Heupel seems to be able to satisfy the receiver room very well. Again, we have developed a receiver room where the players support each other and we have also been able to do well in the portal.

And I think we like our WR group. Jackson, Smith, and Dodson are a great haul. Might not want to upset the apple cart with another.

We got a perfect guy to play the X in our system (Smith), a perfect Y (Dodson), and a perfect Z (Jackson).
Yeah I'm not disparaging our group at all.
If Texas has to give away lambos... Good for them.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Heupel seems to be able to satisfy the receiver room very well. Again, we have developed a receiver room where the players support each other and we have also been able to do well in the portal.
That and I believe that the coaches stress blocking with WRs in this offense. A lot of the top tier WRs don't want to block for somebody else, they want an offense that features them.

Reactions: LaagerVol

Sarcastic Boy Meets World GIF
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Reactions: LaagerVol
They had Lamborghinis lined up like dishes on Thanksgiving. There isn’t a kid alive that turns that down.

VN Store

Back