Florida curse has been broken

When they were down by 10 I thought it was over. I could just see years past letting Florida, irregardless of rank, quarterback or talent, take total control like usual. They didn't give up. I'm proud of those guys. Hopefully we're not too banged up for next week.
Gut check win. That game was insane. Tennessee can play with Bama. Bama should’ve lost today as well. The SEC is just bonkers.

This team has amazing unity but this offense is gonna limit this team’s ceiling. The defense is far from perfect but the effort/execution on the money downs when we gotta have it is outstanding.

Remember the Butch win? 38-24 I think. We were down 21-3 that game. Then the next week we beat Georgia down in Athens on the hail Mary. Butch's best moment. Of course we went on to lose to Vandy that year. Uggh.

Gut check win. That game was insane. Tennessee can play with Bama. Bama should’ve lost today as well. The SEC is just bonkers.

This team has amazing unity but this offense is gonna limit this team’s ceiling. The defense is far from perfect but the effort/execution on the money downs when we gotta have it is outstanding.
I mean Bama scored 27 points today and USCe scored 25. There'd be something wrong if the team with 25 won the game. So by scoring 27, the team that should have won did in fact win because they scored more points. So Alabama should not have lost today.

I must agree. The way we won did 2 things. Broke the curse and sealed Napier's fate. Not following through on going for 2..terrible call in hindsight. CJH going for the TD instead of the chip shot FG sent a message to the world but mostly to this team. That and the 4th and 1...those are the calls that makes a team love their coach especially when they pay off.

VN Store

Back