Florida Dem proposes new security clearance bill

Imagine the Rs proposing a similar bill.

Banning any Obama supporter from federal position or military.
Well that's not really a proper comparison. I don't agree with the bill as written but if you're a q follower and attended on Jan 6 then maybe a clearance shouldn't be automatic. I think it would come up in an investigation already though

Reactions: BenGrimm
Imagine the Rs proposing a similar bill.

Banning any Obama supporter from federal position or military.

Would you really want these people protecting you?

tdy_miguel_protests_161110__752493.focal-760x428.jpg

When it comes to security clearance I would think any evidence that someone participated in the Capital riot would already be denied. Evidence demonstrating a belief in Q should be as well.

Don’t think a law needs to be made for either.

Go ahead and take it. I want to retire anyway. And I won’t have to deal with filling out bull **** SF86 forms anymore or bite my tongue to not scream at the investigator when they ask for a piece of information ive provided before “why don’t you just ask the damn Chinese since you couldn’t protect my data you morons!” Win win.

When it comes to security clearance I would think any evidence that someone participated in the Capital riot would already be denied. Evidence demonstrating a belief in Q should be as well.

Why? If that is the case then shouldn't the same apply to anyone that participated in a BLM riot or follows ANTIFA be treated the same? We can have differing views and still be loyal to the country. Our country is not our government or it's institutions, it's the people and the constitution that is supposed to protect us from our government and its institutions.

Well that's not really a property comparison. I don't agree with the bill as written but if you're a q follower and attended on Jan 6 then maybe a clearance shouldn't be automatic. I think it would come up in an investigation already though

What about Alex Jones and those that visit Infowars?

What about those .mil members that love listening to Coast to Coast AM on the overnight shift?

I mean, if you really want to get stupid about this, plenty of Democrats believed the conspiracy Trump somehow was in collusion with Russia. Should they be barred once we have another GOP President or majority Congress?

lol @ "evidence."

Well that's not really a property comparison. I don't agree with the bill as written but if you're a q follower and attended on Jan 6 then maybe a clearance shouldn't be automatic. I think it would come up in an investigation already though
Ok antifa.

Point is, it's an incredibly dangerous game which just politicized the crap out of something that doesnt need it.

Reactions: AM64
I've had to adjudicate them.

I'll never get that time back in my life...
I’ve dealt with a couple of special agent investigators who I thought had a really good handle at the interview process. Of course that probably means they were so good they played me.

A couple I’d like to throat punch too! 😂

It’s a necessary task. It isn’t an opportunity for a power trip FFS

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
You have to be a real douche to not get a secret.
Eh I’d substitute Confidential on that statement. And I’d submit active mil gets less scrutiny on secret than us civilian contractors. You can’t get into the can at the TOC without a secret.

Regardless paperwork is required and reviewed for all of them.

Why? If that is the case then shouldn't the same apply to anyone that participated in a BLM riot or follows ANTIFA be treated the same? We can have differing views and still be loyal to the country. Our country is not our government or it's institutions, it's the people and the constitution that is supposed to protect us from our government and its institutions.

Participation in a riot, any riot should be automatic disqualification. Attending a protest should not.

Believing in Q is quite different than BLM. But if someone has identified or participated in Antifa then their clearance should be suspect as well.

I don’t think a law is necessary though. Not sure exactly how clearance is granted. Is there a person that makes the final decision? If so their judgment should be used.

Participation in a riot, any riot should be automatic disqualification. Attending a protest should not.

Believing in Q is quite different than BLM. But if someone has identified or participated in Antifa then their clearance should be suspect as well.

I don’t think a law is necessary though. Not sure exactly how clearance is granted. Is there a person that makes the final decision? If so their judgment should be used.

As long as we are consistent.

I’ve dealt with a couple of special agent investigators who I thought had a really good handle at the interview process. Of course that probably means they were so good they played me.

A couple I’d like to throat punch too! 😂

It’s a necessary task. It isn’t an opportunity for a power trip FFS

I thought this days were behind me when I retired...

Nope. Plenty of .gov jobs out here with the Tribes that I get called for. I even had a troop from my Germany days reach out for his reference.

VN Store

Back