Florida game sold out?

It is. No more tickets left. If you want one gonna cost you about 350 dollars

UT will most likely have extras to sell to the public. Just find out when they go on sale.

Seriously how was I even supposed to get tickets? Do I need to start getting tickets to some other games ahead of time?

Tickets are still available for students, and if not enough students buy them, they'll release the remainder

Thought they didn't consider us a rival?

the home games that have not, as of yet, sold out are toledo, georgia southern, arkansas, and vanderbilt.

it's not a banner year for a home schedule

Saw this on ESPN at the Lunch Time Links: TN and FLState games sold out already!

I guess Gators hate TN as much as TN hates the Gators.

I still say it was more fun to hate FL when Darth Visor was there, JMO. :hi:

If they didn't consider us a rival, then 99 wouldn't be a member of VN.

i'm old school, so you won't believe this and many won't believe this.

i would trade tennessee for auburn to be back on the schedule in a heart beat. i still miss florida auburn.

there was a thread started about cross divisional rivals and i think it was pretty universal that florida and tennessee would both have no problem if the game was eliminated for rescheduling to save other matchups.

if the game can be eliminated and it wouldn't stir any anger for more than 5 minutes, it's not a rivalry. again, if tennessee didn't play florida, i don't know how many tennessee folks would really care

i would trade tennessee for auburn to be back on the schedule in a heart beat. i still miss florida auburn.

there was a thread started about cross divisional rivals and i think it was pretty universal that florida and tennessee would both have no problem if the game was eliminated for rescheduling to save other matchups.

if the game can be eliminated and it wouldn't stir any anger for more than 5 minutes, it's not a rivalry. again, if tennessee didn't play florida, i don't know how many tennessee folks would really care

you got that right

You're out of your friggin mind.

You're out of your friggin mind.

you think tennessee folks would be enraged if the florida tennessee series ended?

i really don't think so. maybe, i'm wrong. it would make an interesting poll.

yes or no, would you be upset if florida and tennessee did not play on an annual basis?

that's how the question should be phrased

It is. No more tickets left. If you want one gonna cost you about 350 dollars

Probably nowhere near $350. Last year was the most hyped game in Knoxville in a lot of years, and tickets weren't even that high then. I had about 10 extra tickets to that game and sold them all for $175-$225.

I wish we had a rival that we had won 8 straight against.

It would be really fun to troll their message board.

He has nearly 6000 posts here since 2009. It's a much bigger rivalry for him (them) than he is letting on.

99, be honest, how many trolling posts do you have on the Auburn boards?

i have said on numerous occasions this is a very, very good board.

honestly, the best there is.

i'm not on a georgia or fsu board. i'll let you determine whether or not those games have any meaning for me

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back