Florida game sold out?

the funny part about these responses is that only one person bothered to respond with something football related.

that's really all that needs to be said

the funny part about these responses is that only one person bothered to respond with something football related.

that's really all that needs to be said

What do you think of the RB situation I mentioned? Do y'all have anyone decent behind Gilislee that has seen some PT to take the reins or do you think we'll have the advantage with Lane/ Neal?

What do you think of the RB situation I mentioned? Do y'all have anyone decent behind Gilislee that has seen some PT to take the reins or do you think we'll have the advantage with Lane/ Neal?

i'd honestly rather have florida's backs.

Our biggest advantage over FL is that our coach is not "Bat Sh*t Crazy!!

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture4725-th.jpeg

Crazy is good.

just for fun.

name 3 areas where tennessee has an advantage

Offense that Muschamp is not familiar with and is a complete reversal of the past 3 years but we will still have some of the top WR's as we have had.

Defense will be much better now that we are moving back to the 43.

Florida can't pass combined with a more experienced defense.

You lost way to many starters that won you games.

Butch gets it.

Last edited:
you think tennessee folks would be enraged if the florida tennessee series ended?

i really don't think so. maybe, i'm wrong. it would make an interesting poll.

yes or no, would you be upset if florida and tennessee did not play on an annual basis?

that's how the question should be phrased

I've been a fan long enough to hate Alabama a hell of a lot more than Florida. Especially now after spurrier left. I definitely do not like Florida but I just loath Alabama.

Offense that Muschamp is not familiar with and is a complete reversal of the past 3 years but we will still have some of the top WR's as we have had.
I doubt by the season's third game UT will be completely comfortable with its own new offense, breaking in a new QB and WRs on the road in Gainesville. UT won't have Rivera, Hunter or Patterson, so I'm not sure which top WRs you're referring to.

Defense will be much better now that we are moving back to the 43.
Sunseri's gone, so the defense will definitely be improved...addition by subtraction and whatnot.

Florida can't pass combined with a more experienced defense.
UT's secondary made UF's passing game look much better than it actually was, so I agree with you there. Frankie Hammond is not that fast, but somehow he outran UT's defense.

You lost way to many starters that won you games.
*tew* Elam and Floyd were our biggest losses on defense; Gillislee and Jordan Reed on offense. Safety is the only position I'm concerned about on defense. On offense it remains to be seen if any playmaking WRs emerge. Matt Jones is a beast at RB, and Trey Burton is still around.

Butch gets it.
Well, duh...of course he does. :rock:

I like UF's chances.

VN Store

Back