Florida Meningococcal Outbreak Among Gay and Bisexual Men Is One Of Worst in US History: CDC

They say the mouth is the filthiest part of the body. And it's meant for ingesting food. Therefore oral sex is a crime against God

I expect all the god fearing patriots here to shun any offers that may dirty their pure souls

And piss comes out of the thing you shove your fingers in I imagine. And vomit out the mouth. It's an absurd stance you are taking

Piss doesn't come out of the vagina. Yes, undigested food can come out of the mouth if a person is sick or gags. I am not really taking a stance here, I am just saying that poop comes out of the anus.....poop.

Reactions: AM64
Piss doesn't come out of the vagina. Yes, undigested food can come out of the mouth if a person is sick or gags. I am not really taking a stance here, I am just saying that poop comes out of the anus.....poop.
Yes I am aware that piss doesn't come out of the vagina. I am also not dumb enough to think what we do sexually isn't gross when you apply it to the extremes. Vomit comes out of mouths. We kiss each other. Blood comes out of vaginas. Get over your poop thing. And thanks for being so brave as pointing out that poop comes out the anus. Truly something we needed you for

Yes I am aware that piss doesn't come out of the vagina. I am also not dumb enough to think what we do sexually isn't gross when you apply it to the extremes. Vomit comes out of mouths. We kiss each other. Blood comes out of vaginas. Get over your poop thing.

Sorry dude....poop. Maybe that's just me, but whatever.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back