Florida Meningococcal Outbreak Among Gay and Bisexual Men Is One Of Worst in US History: CDC

Hey, if vanilla sex works for you, then have at it.

It just sounds funny when they try to hate on funky butt lovin'..

My homie @marcusluvsvols knows what I'm talkin' bout. Dude waves that freak flag.

The Bible teaches that nothing which transpires between a man and his wife in their marital bed defileth them. Song of Solomon is also quite descriptive about how a man should delight in the bride of his youth.

As it pertains to homosexuality, or heterosexual behaviors actually, i do not care what 2 consenting adults do in their bedrooms...thats between them and God. I think i have made pretty clear how i feel about the attempt at a national level to normalize diagnosed mental illness such as gender Dysphoria, normalize homosexuality in general despite the fact that a tiny % of people are actually gay, normalize 2 men or 2 women attempting to raise children etc...

This initial "PC" bullcrap now morphed into "woke" bullcrap...and much like the global warming shenanigans they just keep making up new names and constructs in an attempt to brainwash sane folks into believing that their bullsheit is something new, acceptable or good....when in fact it is none of the 3...its the same BS that doomed the Romans over 1000 years ago and will have the exact same effects this time around.

There is nothing new under the Sun, and the God of Isaac and Jacob is ashamed whether humans have the sense to be shamed anymore or not .

The Bible teaches that nothing which transpires between a man and his wife in their marital bed defileth them. Song of Solomon is also quite descriptive about how a man should delight in the bride of his youth.

As it pertains to homosexuality, or heterosexual behaviors actually, i do not care what 2 consenting adults do in their bedrooms...thats between them and God. I think i have made pretty clear how i feel about the attempt at a national level to normalize diagnosed mental illness such as gender Dysphoria, normalize homosexuality in general despite the fact that a tiny % of people are actually gay, normalize 2 men or 2 women attempting to raise children etc...

This initial "PC" bullcrap now morphed into "woke" bullcrap...and much like the global warming shenanigans they just keep making up new names and constructs in an attempt to brainwash sane folks into believing that their bullsheit is something new, acceptable or good....when in fact it is none of the 3...its the same BS that doomed the Romans over 1000 years ago and will have the exact same effects this time around.

There is nothing new under the Sun, and the God of Isaac and Jacob is ashamed whether humans have the sense to be shamed anymore or not .

You got a drawer full of ball gags don’t you? I ain’t judging though nor asking which of you wears it. I’m just saying. Me thinks u got a naughty drawer.

VN Store

Back