Florida vs USC

I'm refuting his lunacy. USC has essentially murdered every big OOC opponent they have played in the Carroll era, save TX.

That's what I thought. I was ready to go to war on that argument but I sat back and realized who it was and knew there was no way you could be serious.

It would be sweet to find out about this game. I bet Papa still thinks our Defensive talent level is sub-par and wouldn't have the talent to compete with USC.

It would be sweet to find out about this game. I bet Papa still thinks our Defensive talent level is sub-par and wouldn't have the talent to compete with USC.
I think that would be the main difference between the two football teams. Carroll's a better defensive mind than Strong and has much more talent. UM has an advantage of Sarkisian, but not significantly, and UM certainly doesn't have more talent on O.

I think that would be the main difference between the two football teams. Carroll's a better defensive mind than Strong and has much more talent. UM has an advantage of Sarkisian, but not significantly, and UM certainly doesn't have more talent on O.
BUT that's why they play the game right Papa? Paper doesn't win games. It is even a stretch to think we will run the table the rest of the way and even win the SECCG, BUT if we WERE to, we would most likely meet up with USC. I think it would be a fun game to watch. Obviously, MANY things have to happen in order for UF to play USC, but it would be good game to go to.

BUT that's why they play the game right Papa? Paper doesn't win games. It is even a stretch to think we will run the table the rest of the way and even win the SECCG, BUT if we WERE to, we would most likely meet up with USC. I think it would be a fun game to watch. Obviously, MANY things have to happen in order for UF to play USC, but it would be good game to go to.
I qualified the statements by using "would" etc. I think UF is a very good football team at home. I think you lost some serious explosiveness on O to graduation and injury and I think Tebow is not the passer everyone wants him to be.

I think your D is the reason that teams like Ole Miss have a prayer.

I think UF - USC has the makings of a good game and is as reasonable as any to expect for the title game.

UF and USC both lost earlier than the others vying for the crown and that helps enormously.

I qualified the statements by using "would" etc. I think UF is a very good football team at home. I think you lost some serious explosiveness on O to graduation and injury and I think Tebow is not the passer everyone wants him to be.

I think UF - USC has the makings of a good game and is as reasonable as any to expect for the title game.

UF and USC both lost earlier than the others vying for the crown and that helps enormously.

What do you think about Penn St? They have a fairly easy road, save Ohio St. who is down.

What do you think about Penn St? They have a fairly easy road, save Ohio St. who is down.
I think they have a fairly easy road, just like you said. That road does not warrant a championship shot IMO.

Unfortunately, if they handle the rest of their sorry conference, they will be in the title game. They cannot beat UF, USC, OU or even Mizzou for that matter.

I think they have a fairly easy road, just like you said. That road does not warrant a championship shot IMO.

Unfortunately, if they handle the rest of their sorry conference, they will be in the title game. They cannot beat UF, USC, OU or even Mizzou for that matter.

If they win the rest of their games the way then went in and absolutely embarassed Wisconsin, it might warrant a shot. Not saying they will. I think Bama or Florida will play Texas or Penn State

Maybe USC sneaking in there. Who knows.

Lockdown, I think USC would be right in it with Florida.

Wow I sat back and watched to see what you would say. Now I will respond.

"I think Tebow isn't a good passer". I think he won the heisman by throwing for over 20 touchdowns.

I think your D is the reason that teams like Ole Miss have a prayer. Wow I think USC's D is the reason teams like Oregon St. have a chance.

Also Florida is more explosive than USC by far. USC explosive guys run off like this: Ronald Johnson, C.J. Gable, Joe Mcknight, Damian Williams. Thats it don't try to make seem like they have more because they really don't.

If they win the rest of their games the way then went in and absolutely embarassed Wisconsin, it might warrant a shot. Not saying they will. I think Bama or Florida will play Texas or Penn State

Maybe USC sneaking in there. Who knows.

Lockdown, I think USC would be right in it with Florida.

I think Penn St. is better than you guys think they are. For one they are explosive on offense even if they are in a weak conference. They play fast on both sides of the ball. Their QB is also controlling the tempo on O so it will help them keep control of the game.

Tebow isn't the most amazing passer in the world, Lockdown. I could throw the ball to percy harvin, it get tipped by an LSU defender, and fall into his hands then watch him run for the score.
I think he won the heisman by also rushing for over 20 touchdowns, just saying. He didn't need to be that good of a passer to take a snap and run. He has a lot of weapons to toss the ball around too as well.

As controversial and scary as you are, i think we all agree that it would be a good game. Florida could explode like they did against LSU and demps could go off, but it could be that they turn the ball over some and can't get stops they need just like the Ole Miss game and USC takes it.

I think Penn St. is better than you guys think they are. For one they are explosive on offense even if they are in a weak conference. They play fast on both sides of the ball. Their QB is also controlling the tempo on O so it will help them keep control of the game.

I think Penn State might possibly be the best team in the country. What have they done wrong this year?

I like Penn State. Embarassed an Oregon State team that beat USC.

Clark is doing a job, and Derrick Williams is still a threat to score anytime he has the ball in his hands. Butler is another good receiver.

No their not haven't proved it sorry. But they are very good.

(((They're)))

I know you're the smartest and most terribly intelligent human on here, but he's right, they haven't exactly done anything wrong?? If they keep winning the way they are, they deserve recognition. Not saying they will, although it's quite possible.

Tebow isn't the most amazing passer in the world, Lockdown. I could throw the ball to percy harvin, it get tipped by an LSU defender, and fall into his hands then watch him run for the score.
I think he won the heisman by also rushing for over 20 touchdowns, just saying. He didn't need to be that good of a passer to take a snap and run. He has a lot of weapons to toss the ball around too as well.

As controversial and scary as you are, i think we all agree that it would be a good game. Florida could explode like they did against LSU and demps could go off, but it could be that they turn the ball over some and can't get stops they need just like the Ole Miss game and USC takes it.

I saw something about Sanchez in their loss to Oregon St.. When he is hit early and has to throw under pressure in a tight game he will turn the ball over. I really saw the whole USC team fold in tight game. They allowed a team of lesser talent just physically take a game from them. Tebow even though he hasn't won a game when trailing at half its not on him. He plays great when the pressure is on.

Wow I sat back and watched to see what you would say. Now I will respond.

"I think Tebow isn't a good passer". I think he won the heisman by throwing for over 20 touchdowns.

he won that Heisman because he ran for a truckload of touchdowns. It was not about his passing. Stop kidding yourself.

I think your D is the reason that teams like Ole Miss have a prayer. Wow I think USC's D is the reason teams like Oregon St. have a chance.

USC's D did not stop the run against OSU. I don't expect that to happen again. They are loaded on that side of the ball.

Also Florida is more explosive than USC by far. USC explosive guys run off like this: Ronald Johnson, C.J. Gable, Joe Mcknight, Damian Williams. Thats it don't try to make seem like they have more because they really don't.
How many explosive guys can you have on one side of the ball at one time? UF is struggling today to figure out how to deploy the ones they have. They typically have one or two of them out there at one time and no more. Their lack of receiving threats has hurt, as has Tebow's inconsistency.

(((They're)))

I know you're the smartest and most terribly intelligent human on here, but he's right, they haven't exactly done anything wrong?? If they keep winning the way they are, they deserve recognition. Not saying they will, although it's quite possible.

Never said they did I just know there are two other teams in front of them that have beaten better opponents.

How many explosive guys can you have on one side of the ball at one time? UF is struggling today to figure out how to deploy the ones they have. They typically have one or two of them out there at one time and no more. Their lack of receiving threats has hurt, as has Tebow's inconsistency.

Obviously not. Ask LSU.

VN Store

Back