Florida vs USC

I saw something about Sanchez in their loss to Oregon St.. When he is hit early and has to throw under pressure in a tight game he will turn the ball over. I really saw the whole USC team fold in tight game. They allowed a team of lesser talent just physically take a game from them. Tebow even though he hasn't won a game when trailing at half its not on him. He plays great when the pressure is on.

Is Mississippi more talented than Florida?? Because unless they are, Florida sure did allow a less talented team to take the game from them.

Tebow's fumble when they were up 17-10 then Ole Miss tying the game up after they recovered probably had nothing to do with Ole Miss winning that game... Tebow was flawless, right?

By the way, 2000 posts. Got too distracted to even celebrate that.

A team doesn't look horrific by themselves. Heck we looked like world beaters until the season started.
the fact that Auburn scored north of 20 on LSU should tell you a bit about the overrated nature of their defense.

the fact that Auburn scored north of 20 on LSU should tell you a bit about the overrated nature of their defense.

That is a whole different type of game. Its more of a rivalry for those two teams. Also with LSU being as young as they were on the corners kinda figured that would happen.

That is a whole different type of game. Its more of a rivalry for those two teams. Also with LSU being as young as they were on the corners kinda figured that would happen.

Well if you kinda figured that'd happen, how can you make a gigantic deal about Florida scoring so many on them? holy cow..

Whole different type of game? You're pullin this stuff from nowhere now... goodness.

Well if you kinda figured that'd happen, how can you make a gigantic deal about Florida scoring so many on them? holy cow..

Whole different type of game? You're pullin this stuff from nowhere now... goodness.

I mean these teams play a tight game every year. So would expect for some points to be scored by auburn against them. I guess Miss St. has a better D than LSU because they held Auburn to 3 points?

LSU and Florida play tight games every year too, bud.

Tebow still only threw for 210 yards, 70 of which came on a tipped ball touchdown to Percy. If Florida can run the ball, they're very very dangerous. If Demps is loose, go ahead and send the PAT team out.

LSU and Florida play tight games every year too, bud.

Tebow still only threw for 210 yards, 70 of which came on a tipped ball touchdown to Percy. If Florida can run the ball, they're very very dangerous. If Demps is loose, go ahead and send the PAT team out.

Agreed. Good point.

Haha, not trying to jump all over you.. I'm fiery today. Not sure why.

265 rush yards, 3 tds

210 pass yards, 2 tds

and the interception return.

Big, big time. I mean, if they have explosive plays like that and stop a team, obviously they are going to dominate. They can look scary, scary good sometimes, but can also come down to earth.

If they come down to earth again this year against a team that doesn't kill themselves, they'll have 2 losses and might not even be in the Nat'l Champ conversation.

Big, big time. I mean, if they have explosive plays like that and stop a team, obviously they are going to dominate. They can look scary, scary good sometimes, but can also come down to earth.

If they come down to earth again this year against a team that doesn't kill themselves, they'll have 2 losses and might not even be in the Nat'l Champ conversation.

The only team that may beat them is Georgia. And I think Spikes will have a lot to say about the Georgia running game. As I stated in a thread before Spikes is the best LB in America.

I mean, honestly, nobody every would've guessed Ole Miss would beat them either.

If they play as well as they can, then yes. Both teams playing their best, I think Florida can beat them.

Bama running all over people and forcing turnovers sure can be tough though, as a whole lot of teams have found out.

Do you really think Bama could repeat that performance against Georgia? Another thing its a rivalry game, anything can happen.

Doesn't matter. I am curious as to what you have seen out of Florida to make you so confident that they would beat Alabama, or what you have seen out of Georgia to make you think they have a better chance than Bama. You can say "oh it's a rivalry game" but that doesn't change the fact that Florida has owned Georgia for the better part of two decades.

So you think that Georgia can beat them, but the team that murdered Georgia at Georgia can't?
It's the SEC. Anyone can beat anyone if you do not bring your A game. The last 2 years have proven that. GA is the toughest remaining game on the schedule for us. I believe the only way to beat Bama is spread the ball out and spread that defense out because you are not going to beat them by running it right at them. GA proved that. I say we take care of business and beat GA and redeem ourselves from last year and "the incident". If we run the table to the championship game, we win that game also.

VN Store

Back