Florida

Cartervol

5 star member
Well so far they've looked less than impressive. It's still early but hawaii is moving the ball on them. They shut the gators down on their first possession also.

You're right...they should have. Over pursuit. Now that one will go into his Heisman highlight reel.

Looks like Florida is getting into more of a rhythm, but Hawaii is also giving away the game with bad turnovers. Their strategy to hold the ball on offense worked well early and they should go back to that. I still think Florida will stop playing so lax after Meyer rips them a new one and blow the game open in the second half.

Did CUM seriously just fake punt when his team was already up 28-0 against an overmatched team that flew 5000 miles to play his team?

I am not normally somebody that complains much about teams running up the score, but that's just a dick move.

Did CUM seriously just fake punt when his team was already up 28-0 against an overmatched team that flew 5000 miles to play his team?

I am not normally somebody that complains much about teams running up the score, but that's just a dick move.
He is a dick. He has it written all over his face.

Gator friend of mine who's in the stadium and I have been texting back and forth about it. He's appalled too. That's just rubbing the other team's nose in it.

Gator friend of mine who's in the stadium and I have been texting back and forth about it. He's appalled too. That's just rubbing the other team's nose in it.
Hopefully what comes around goes around. But that team has so much talent,they'll rarely be on the short end of a lopsided score. Urban's a ass and he knows he can get away with it.

Hopefully what comes around goes around. But that team has so much talent,they'll rarely be on the short end of a lopsided score. Urban's a ass and he knows he can get away with it.

rarely, like in their last game last year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good coaches step on the throat and remove any and all hope. Then, when all hope is gone, they do it some more. Wish we had a coach with that type of mentality.

Good coaches step on the throat and remove any and all hope. Then, when all hope is gone, they do it some more. Wish we had a coach with that type of mentality.

Let people criticize Meyer, Richt, Stoops, etc. all they want. I'm sure the coaches could care less when they're holding up BCS hardware in January.

Urban said on post-game report news conference that our punter Chas Henry called that fake himself and it was supposed to be a rugby style punt, but since Henry saw the open field he ran. Urban said that if Henry would not have made it, he would have not played the rest of the year. He said there is no way I'd fake a punt up 28-0.

VN Store

Back