Florida

Urban said on post-game report news conference that our punter Chas Henry called that fake himself and it was supposed to be a rugby style punt, but since Henry saw the open field he ran. Urban said that if Henry would not have made it, he would have not played the rest of the year. He said there is no way I'd fake a punt up 28-0.
Did he say it with a straight face? Come on urban rubbed their noses in it. Played his starters way too long. Urban was looking for style points. Only problem was he was playing hawaii.

Urban said on post-game report news conference that our punter Chas Henry called that fake himself and it was supposed to be a rugby style punt, but since Henry saw the open field he ran. Urban said that if Henry would not have made it, he would have not played the rest of the year. He said there is no way I'd fake a punt up 28-0.

But all is forgiven since they converted, nice.

Good coaches step on the throat and remove any and all hope. Then, when all hope is gone, they do it some more. Wish we had a coach with that type of mentality.

no, good coaches show a little class when their group of young men is clearly better than the other group. I hope UT never has the type of coach you describe. There's a difference in having a killer instinct and being an a-hole that you're missing.

no, good coaches show a little class when their group of young men is clearly better than the other group. I hope UT never has the type of coach you describe. There's a difference in having a killer instinct and being an a-hole that you're missing.

:thumbsup:

They didn't score in the 4th quarter. They showed mercy.

Eh, you have to shift some of the blame to Hawaii. If they dont want to get stomped, make a damn play.

I'd be paying pissed and possessed if I was on that D, hitting the gators star players with everything I've got, looking to take someone out.

I am quite confident that if the roles were reversed, you'd find a way to defend it.

Eh, you have to shift some of the blame to Hawaii. If they dont want to get stomped, make a damn play.

I'd be paying pissed and possessed if I was on that D, hitting the gators star players with everything I've got, looking to take someone out.

And don't turn the ball over so much... that will keep them from scoring most of those touchdowns.

isn't this clearly meyer throwing a player under the bus? instead of just saying it was a bad call from him, he puts the classless move on his players shoulders.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

41-35 was lopsided? I was making a point that meyer doesn't care about running up the score. He has no fear of it happening to him.

i was messing with ya. you are right. and no one will feel sorry for uf when they get beat by 50.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ummm...he did.

Stop trying to defend your coach for being a narcisistic dousche. He blamed it on the player and he runs the score up. And can't control his team off the field. Shoot a gun and you get a scholly if we need you.
First of all, the kid (Wilson) is not on scholarship and wasn't even dressed out. Stop crying. He was asked about why he faked the punt up 28. He said in that formation the punter has the option to run the ball if he sees it open. Meyer said he's glad he made it cause he probably wouldn't have seen the field if he didn't make it up 28. I'll take Meyer over Fulmer any day and probably alot of TN fans would also. We didn't even score a point in the last quarter. How is that running up the score? We ran the football in the fourth quarter. Coaches have objectives before football games, specifically the 1st one b/c we don't play UAB next week. We have to get our offense clicking on all cylinders. Running up the score is a garbage comment.

Ummm...he did.

Stop trying to defend your coach for being a narcisistic dousche. He blamed it on the player and he runs the score up. And can't control his team off the field. Shoot a gun and you get a scholly if we need you.

Better to have a coach who is a narcisistic douche that wins conference and national championships than ... well, whatever it is you have.

Am I the only one that thinks the Gators are vunerable in certain areas? They are certainly talented at the perimeter positions, but at the interior positionsthey look very suspect.

I mean they have a 280 pounder playing NT in their 3-4 defense. If we don't run for at least 150 yards on them this year with our Oline and Foster then it may be a while before we ever will.

First of all, the kid (Wilson) is not on scholarship and wasn't even dressed out. Stop crying. He was asked about why he faked the punt up 28. He said in that formation the punter has the option to run the ball if he sees it open. Meyer said he's glad he made it cause he probably wouldn't have seen the field if he didn't make it up 28. I'll take Meyer over Fulmer any day and probably alot of TN fans would also. We didn't even score a point in the last quarter. How is that running up the score? We ran the football in the fourth quarter. Coaches have objectives before football games, specifically the 1st one b/c we don't play UAB next week. We have to get our offense clicking on all cylinders. Running up the score is a garbage comment.

Where in my post did I say anything about running the score up. I said he threw the player under the bus. He has no control of his team off the field.

Where in my post did I say anything about running the score up. I said he threw the player under the bus. He has no control of his team off the field.
I answered your post about Meyer and the fake punt. I also directed the post to previous ones as well. It's garbage.

Last I checked, Fulmer had more SEC Championship rings than Meyer, and NC trophy.
A Vol actually defending Fulmer. Getting to the championship game doesn't give you a ring. Give Meyer more than 3 years and then come back to me. 75% of this board and all of TN fans would take Meyer over Fulmer any day. If Meyer stays as long as Fulmer, he will surpass his numbers, rings, championships, and whatever else you wanna throw in there. Fulmer not winning a SEC Championship in 10 years weighs heavy on your mind.

A Vol actually defending Fulmer. Getting to the championship game doesn't give you a ring. Give Meyer more than 3 years and then come back to me. 75% of this board and all of TN fans would take Meyer over Fulmer any day. If Meyer stays as long as Fulmer, he will surpass his numbers, rings, championships, and whatever else you wanna throw in there. Fulmer not winning a SEC Championship in 10 years weighs heavy on your mind.

Well, DUH! But to the first part of your post, Fulmer still has more rings than Meyer. Meyer very well could surpass him but if the NFL comes calling and offering more money you think he wouldn't go?

Well, DUH! But to the first part of your post, Fulmer still has more rings than Meyer. Meyer very well could surpass him but if the NFL comes calling and offering more money you think he wouldn't go?
Why wouldn't he? If a team waived millions of $ asking you to come to the league would you? He said he has no interest going to the league because he loves the college game. Take it for what it's worth. Fulmer is 13 years older than Meyer. Give him some time.

VN Store

Back