Freak's night before the Florida game admittedly off topic thread

I live 2 miles from the station that sold the winning ticket. If you don't play you can't win. I will never win.

My philosophy has always been take the 20% I would normally put to savings and buy lottery tickets with that money. I'm sure my day will come.

My G-daughter wants to watch "Go Big Orange - Woo Hoo!" today! (Her dad played football at SMU, her mom (our daugther) is an Ole Miss graduate and her g-daddy went to UGA!) :dance2::rock::good!::thumbsup::):clapping:

(Tried to post the mini-video her mom sent but was unsuccessful!)

My G-daughter wants to watch "Go Big Orange - Woo Hoo!" today! (Her dad played football at SMU, her mom (our daugther) is an Ole Miss graduate and her g-daddy went to UGA!) :dance2::rock::good!::thumbsup::):clapping:

(Tried to post the mini-video her mom sent but was unsuccessful!)
Good job!

Off topic.

Who has upgraded their Apple stuff to iOS 7? I love much of the new functionality, but the icons look like my daughter ate a box of crayons and shat on the screen.

I did yesterday. I'm with you, works great, looks kind of like what a teen girl would dig.

two years ago, there was a sports bar almost right across from the stadium that Vol fans took over. check there?

Enemy territory.

Attachments

• 20130921_134824.jpg
    20130921_134824.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 7
Fun fact of the day.

Justin Worley is ranked 46 in the country in QBR.

Edit: he's 35-57 372 yds 61.4% cmp
Long of 51yrds 5tds 1int. Sacked 1 time. Rat 147.7 , raw QBR 68.4

A QBR rating of 50 is average.

Last edited:
I believe that is where we were last time. It was all orange...booing Gator fans and chanting " jorts."

VN Store

Back