Freak's night before the Florida game admittedly off topic thread

Reactions: 1 person
"Oz the Great and Powerful" is terrible (choice of the kids tonight). Mellow Mushroom House Special is not.

I have no idea why I am nervous and sleepless tonight...guess it's carryover from the '90s/early 2000s.

"Oz the Great and Powerful" is terrible (choice of the kids tonight). Mellow Mushroom House Special is not.

I have no idea why I am nervous and sleepless tonight...guess it's carryover from the '90s/early 2000s.

the Glory Days will come back

Love the Mellow Mushroom house special. A fine choice.

Well, Fresno just snapped a 7 game losing streak to Boise, as improbable as it is it'd sure be nice to snap the 8 gamer that UF has on us tomorrow.

Off topic.

Who has upgraded their Apple stuff to iOS 7? I love much of the new functionality, but the icons look like my daughter ate a box of crayons and shat on the screen.

Personally, I love it.

My eyes are not as good as they use to be so I am all game for higher contrast, brighter colors. Helps me see better.

Plus I really like that you can "bold" your type now and you can even choose to increase the contrast.

Like it a lot.

So, hypothetical here...

Which would be the better season:

7-5 with losses to Florida, Georgia, Bama, South Carolina and Oregon?

Or

6-6 with a win over Florida, Georgia or South Carolina but additional losses to Mizzou and Auburn?

Hypothetically speaking of course.

VN Store

Back