Freak's night before the game admittedly off topic thread

I've got the coffee pot clean and ready to go; trying to get my brain around a 9:21 a.m. kickoff. :crazy:

You're living on the wrong coast.

my best friend from my grad school has committed the ultimate sin. He's getting married tomorrow. He knows better.

You need to choose your friends more wisely.

So you're missing the game? DVR?

Reactions: 1 person
I've been here in Knoxville since yesterday gotta five mile ride from the hotel to the stadium if the GPS does right it took us everywhere but to calhouns last night

So, you guys got the cars all packed and ready for an early start tomorrow? Personally, I'm not a big fan of the 12:21 kickoff, but that's just me.

Looks like 78 degrees and sunny at kickoff.

My question is what is going on with you?

You are on starting threads and showing up in weird threads. Did you quit work? Has your wife hit menopause? Are the kids finally out of the house?

Are you ok?

Ron is here for you if you need somebody to listen.

I've been here in Knoxville since yesterday gotta five mile ride from the hotel to the stadium if the GPS does right it took us everywhere but to calhouns last night

You need a GPS to find Neyland? Not a true fan! :whistling:

Reactions: 2 people

You are on starting threads and showing up in weird threads. Did you quit work? Has your wife hit menopause? Are the kids finally out of the house?

Are you ok?

It's football season, on VN..
Freak's out of hibernation

All ready to go early in the morning. Will try to make the Vol Walk coming from Nashville! Nice to be back in Tennessee at least. Made trips for 12 years from Chicago back in the 1990's. Made half the trip on Friday nights and the other half on Saturdays. Sunday was the return day. Then there was the 10 years coming from Arlington, Texas. Didn't make all the games and have more airline problem stories than you can shake a stick at. Hope we have a 100,000 tomorrow. See everyone there.

Reactions: 2 people
Disown him immediately.

He's changed a lot since 2007 unfortunately it seems. Back then the only time we got off the couch on Saturdays and Sundays was to go to a bar to watch a game instead.

Nah, in reality he's not happy about it either.

You're living on the wrong coast.

You need to choose your friends more wisely.

So you're missing the game? DVR?

Gotta drive up to Va Beach tomorrow for it. Hoping to get there in time for the game, then the wedding. The DVR is set up just in case.

This is what im doing right now. Wearing. My Tennessee jersey too.

20130906_212410.jpg

I could give two ****s if the kick off was 07:00 hours or 19:00 hours anytime my vols run thru that T I am ready for some football!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Are you ok?

The real question to be asked here is what was wrong with me before I was starting threads and showing up in weird threads. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, got everything ready. Alarm is set for 5:30. Do not like early games.

and to think...i was going to ask you to not allow anymore threads to be made after wednesdays because of how random they got at the end of this week....i will be playing football in a touch league then watching football all day

and to think...i was going to ask you to not allow anymore threads to be made after wednesdays because of how random they got at the end of this week....i will be playing football in a touch league then watching football all day
What you gonna be touching? :eek:hmy:

VN Store

Back