Freak's night before the game admittedly off topic thread

So, you guys got the cars all packed and ready for an early start tomorrow? Personally, I'm not a big fan of the 12:21 kickoff, but that's just me.

Looks like 78 degrees and sunny at kickoff.

Yep, especially when us folks on the west coast have to deal with the time difference. I'm gonna be up at about 6am to get ready but I don't care, I wait all year for football time in Tennessee.

Early morning swim, then waffles, big o'l cheese omelet with bacon, fresh OJ and coffee for breakfast, and a few gin and tonics while I watch the VOLS stomp WKU.

WKU is gonna learn tomorrow that they can claim a hill, but they can't claim Rocky Top!

Yep, especially when us folks on the west coast have to deal with the time difference. I'm gonna be up at about 6am to get ready but I don't care, I wait all year for football time in Tennessee.

Early morning swim, then waffles, big o'l cheese omelet with bacon, fresh OJ and coffee for breakfast, and a few gin and tonics while I watch the VOLS stomp WKU.

WKU is gonna learn tomorrow that they can claim a hill, but they can't claim Rocky Top!
Dang bro, with all that grub and gin you'll be snoring on the couch by the fourth quarter. :p

I hate the 12:21 kickoff. That's the only reason I'm not going to the game tomorrow.

We do what we have to do, right? I'm still debating my food menu. Hmmm.

going to deer lease so will be depending on game day thread for updates.. have to get everything finished before ducks n gators..

counting on blowout!!!!!

Picked this up tonight. Figured it might be good for tailgating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 1 person
I've got a 10am tennis match. A quick stop by the Fresh Market to grab some gameday grub. Mix a screwdriver, spray on the sunblock, hit the pool, and turn on the game at 12:20.

VN Store

Back