Fuad Reveiz is the Man!

I remember hearing about the time Dooley "politely" refused help from Fuad and a few other players. That was when I knew Dooley had to go.

Side note: I hope Nick can find his way on an NFL roster. He's one of my favorite Vols ever.

Reactions: 9 people
I remember hearing about the time Dooley "politely" refused help from Fuad and a few other players. That was when I knew Dooley had to go.

Side note: I hope Nick can find his way on an NFL roster. He's one of my favorite Vols ever.

Pretty sure he's coaching now.

That lady from west Tennessee that called in to complain about Faud calling that SOB doofus.....can go make me a sandwich :).

Reactions: 9 people
That lady from west Tennessee that called in to complain about Faud calling that SOB doofus.....can go make me a sandwich :).

I am greatly upset with Faud - Doofus is way, way too kind of a way to describe Dooley - he was being kind and Doofus got off easy imo.

Reactions: 1 person

bush_flipping_bird.jpg

I am greatly upset with Faud - Doofus is way, way too kind of a way to describe Dooley - he was being kind and Doofus got off easy imo.

I don't think Faud could say what he really wanted to say on the air, lol. I could tell in his voice he had A LOT more to say, but held his toung.

bush league comment. Sometimes you just have to let things go

No, screw letting it go. You and too many others say this all the time.

Dooley (with help) set our program back like 700,000 years. He was a loser, with no idea what he was doing. I'm not sure he did a single thing right.

I'm going to continue to insult him and make jokes about him whenever I please. And yes, I am butthurt. Very butthurt. Everyone should be.

You can let it go yourself if you want, but don't cut down those of us who won't.

I say screw Derek Dooley. Sorry if you don't like it.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back