Fulmer=award?

So are you guys saying that you wished Phil Fulmer should have never took the job, I don't believe Majors could have took us to the promise land like Phil did.

I know I got aggravated at him, but I never did hate CPF. He loved UT so much he wanted to win more than anyone. He changed so many young men's lives. The man won 100 more games than he lost. I agree it was time for a change. I love CLK and I wanted him more than anybody. We need show our respect to CPF. I believe his early success was his own worst enemy. As far as I'm concerned he'll be our next AD, if Hamilton leaves.

Last edited:
Of course, the two guys who ran Fulmer's outdated rump out of the SEC should apply the finisher. Saban and Meyer could execute a Doomsday Device before Prince Phillip of Peach Bowls is tossed in the bed of a beat up truck and taken back to Winchester, hopefully to never be seen or heard from again.

I think that is the funniest Fulmer nickname I have ever seen. :eek:lol:

So are you guys saying that you wished Phil Fulmer should have never took the job, I don't believe Majors could have took us to the promise land like Phil did.

I know I got aggravated at him, but I never did hate CPF. He loved UT so much he wanted to win more than anyone. He changed so many young men's lives. The man won 100 more games than he lost. I agree it was time for a change. I love CLK and I wanted him more than anybody. We need show our respect to CPF. I believe his early success was his own worst enemy. As far as I'm concerned he'll be our next AD, if Hamilton leaves.

I definitely hope not.

VN Store

Back