Fulmer Wont Be Around Much Longer.........

Chavis is a terrible recruiter? What tree do you live in? Doesn't want to be a head coach? Again what tree have you been swing from? Chavis recruits LBers too bad UT doesn't have any, Chavis has said from the beginning he wants to be a head coach but that it has to be the right job and he has in the past put in from some but hasn't gotten them. Chavis by the way is 48
Now as for Fulmer retiring it could happen but I don't think for the next 10 years atleast and in 10 years there will not be another school in the SEC have the same coach then that they open the 2005 season with. As for hiring from the UT family there will have to be a major rise in UT alum in the coaching ranks. Tennessee has had 4 coaches since 1964 Dickey for 6 who took over a UT program that had fallen on hard times and finished with a 46-15-4 record and 2 SEC Titles, he came from Arkansas. The Bill Battle who as we all know now was a horrible hire who was from Alabama and too young for the job and his record in 7 years was 59-22-2, which is misconceiving in the fact that after Dickey's recruits left after the 1972 season Battle's teams never won more than 8 games. Battle was hired as HC to fulfill Bob Woodruff's ego and so he could run around declaring he had the youngest HC in college football. Then Johnny Majors who when taking over the UT progam stated plainly that the cupboard was bare who stayed for 16 years but in the end had the inability to put UT over the top his record was 116-62-8 and 3 SEC Titles, Majors was the coach that UT needed at the time, but most of his coaching learning came from outside the "UT Family". Then came Fulmer who gained most of his coaching learning from inside the UT family and has a record of 123-31, 2 SEC Titles and 1 NCAA Title.

WestsideVol, you need to see a doctor. You say you aren't the same Westsidevol that was recently banned from Volchat, thats BS. I've see you start two threads, "We Are Doomed On The OL With Gandy Out" and "Fulmer Won't Be Around Much Longer". You are so full of it. Why did you post that? How do you know that? He might coach until hes 70 or older. I told everybody on here about and they are starting to realize what i was talking about. Man, it sucks that you are on here now. Getting ready fellow Vols, this Dawg is only gonna get worse. He is a disturbed individual. Wetsidedawg, I don't care what you say, you are the same guy from Volchat. Stop lying and admit to it. :bs:

He was on there for a pretty long time. It finally got to where it was destoying the board and the moderator decided enough was enough. Trust me, this guy is a weirdo that takes great pleasure in making Tennessee look bad and saying whatever he can to get UT fans riled up. Its some sort of weird obession and it will only get worse over here. Thats a promise. :dunno:

hope it's no worse than what he's already posted. :cross: although i'm prolly wrong :furious3: :banghead:

I don't think he has as much fun putting down the Vols as he has baiting other posters. I suspect he starts most of that stuff just to see who's gullible enough to take the bait and embarrass themselves. It is amazing that very few can resist to take the bait. The more I see of this guy, the more I understand his motive. He just likes to make fun of those that are more mentally challenged.

Are you serious? He sits at home in front of his computer doing this only to make fun of people that take the bait instead of ever having real conversation, and you see his motivation? Thats a bit psychotic if you ask me. Mentally challenged? I don't appreciate the insult, as I am far from mentally challenged.

#1-CPF bleeds O&W and U.T. football is who and what he is all about.

#2-I don't give a rat's tiny arse about what happens at FSU.

#3-I think this thread should pretty well be complete at this point. We have other, more tasty fish to fry. :rocks:

Yeah, this thread got a little bit off topic.

Orange Wizard, you need help. Your act got old on the other board so now you are over here trying to start trouble. Aren't you the same Orange Wizard that got in trouble for attacking other posters? I have already told you I am not the westsidevol on the other board. And besides, you said that person was banned and I saw him/her posting there yesterday. So you have already been caught in a lie.

Bhamvolfan- can't say anything bad about you. I enjoy reading your posts. I think you are reading WAY too much into my questions though.

Also, for those who think Chavis is a good recruiter I think you better look into the matter more. I could be wrong but from all I hear Chavis does not like recruiting and is not that good at it. He is one heck of a DC though. I think coaching is his forte, not recruiting. Fulmer, Taylor, Caldwell are the recruiters.

LMAO...Okay psycho. I'm done fooling with you. You know who you are, I know who you are and no, I have not been in "trouble" for attacking other posters. 90% of the board on Volchat was attacking you. Pathetic. I will no longer respond to any of your posts, people know who you are and what you're about. I feel sorry for you and I hope you enjoy your experience on this board. I will be tempted to respond to your ignorant posts in the future but I will restain myself. I'm still allowed to post on Volchat, and never been warned about my posts on Volchat, and never been in an argument with anyone on Volchat other than you. The only person I ever attacked on that board was you. Trying to turn the tables on me by completely making up sh*t?...LOL...unbelievable! Bye Westsidedawg...aka..psycho!

I like to lurk on the other boards. I remember that Wizard had gotten into it with someone and was almost banned. I wish people would just stick to football and leave all the personal stuff off. People don't want to hear that mess. :nono:

Dude, the only way you saw westsidevol posting on Volchat is if Vol12(the moderator than banned you from posting) is if you vcontacted him and begged him to let you post some more. Dude, what is wrong with you, seriously? Ask anyone on here if I have attacked them before you got here. Ask. I haven't done it here or on Volchat. Only you. :bad:

I kind of think it is fun to read when you two get going! Don't stop on my behalf! :lol:

Don't take that as a response, I was writing that not knowing you had already responded. I'm done with your crazy ass. People know the truth.

Ok wizard, this is my last post on the subject.

Remember that you came on here and attacked me for no reason at all. Not just once, but several times. Why you chose to do this I do not know. And people can easily go back and see that you attacked me. I even tried to ignore you but you had to keep on and on.

BUT let's forget all that. My concern is to not tie up boardspace. So for the sake of everyone here let's agree not to respond to each other in the future. That is the most fair thing I can think of. I hope you agree.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 24, 2005 6:03 PM
Ok wizard, this is my last post on the subject.

Remember that you came on here and attacked me for no reason at all. Not just once, but several times. Why you chose to do this I do not know. And people can easily go back and see that you attacked me. I even tried to ignore you but you had to keep on and on.

BUT let's forget all that. My concern is to not tie up boardspace. So for the sake of everyone here let's agree not to respond to each other in the future. That is the most fair thing I can think of. I hope you agree.

:peace: guys.

Actually, how do we know if westsidevol is the same guy on volchat? He's been a member on here since february 1rst and hasn't posted anything that would get people on the board riled up. but i dunno. go on with your discussion though. at least we have something to read while were in the offseason. :clap:

west its time for you to keep your mouth shut because all you are doing is showing your ignorance! Your knowledge of UT recruiting is somewhere south of stupid, from now own you need to research your subject before you run off at the mouth about what you know nothing.

hes not going anywhere but if he does troop will probably take over and he is a great recrutier and could possibly make a good coach

Attachments

• wallpaper_download.gif
    wallpaper_download.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
Yep I agree this has gone on long enough. If you all want to argue about some other board, then do it somewhere else. If you want to post about the Vols.....then more power to you.

VN Store

Back