'25 GA CB Shamar Arnoux

He said LSU “was my dream school” growing up, and while the Tigers were one of the top teams in the running for him, he said he ultimately determined Tennessee was a better fit. He said “maturing” throughout his recruitment helped him decide on the Vols.
“Sometimes your dream school is not always the best for you,” Arnoux said. “The love at Tennessee, you can’t get that anywhere else, in my opinion.”

The game-day environment at Tennessee, which he experienced firsthand during the fall, also sold him on the Vols. “It was amazing,” he said, recalling the atmosphere throughout Tennessee’s win over Kentucky last season. “In my opinion, it don’t get no better than Neyland Stadium. That’s where I see myself playing for the next four years of my college career.”

Georgia CB Shamar Arnoux gives Vols first commitment for 2025 class

He said LSU “was my dream school” growing up, and while the Tigers were one of the top teams in the running for him, he said he ultimately determined Tennessee was a better fit. He said “maturing” throughout his recruitment helped him decide on the Vols.
“Sometimes your dream school is not always the best for you,” Arnoux said. “The love at Tennessee, you can’t get that anywhere else, in my opinion.”

The game-day environment at Tennessee, which he experienced firsthand during the fall, also sold him on the Vols. “It was amazing,” he said, recalling the atmosphere throughout Tennessee’s win over Kentucky last season. “In my opinion, it don’t get no better than Neyland Stadium. That’s where I see myself playing for the next four years of my college career.”
Georgia CB Shamar Arnoux gives Vols first commitment for 2025 class
smart kid!

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back