'25 GA CB Shamar Arnoux

he's a bama style cb. fits the run instinctively, great out of his breaks, flies to the ball, & tracks well. could see bama offer and them pushing here as he's their type. hope we land him in the end as this is a top 10 cb in '25 easy

huge get

I say this every cycle so eventually I'll be right: Eventually the alabama draw will fade. Nick Saban turns 72 this football season. Which means if my math is correct, he'd be turning 74 when this kid is a true freshman. Which means he'd be like 76 when this kid is getting playing time.

I get that coaches like Bowden and Petrino coached into their 80's, but coaching was easier then. Didn't have NIL. Didn't have year 'round recruiting. Odds of Saban coaching that long are seriously slim. Hell, I've long thought as soon as he wins another championship, he'd retire.

I'd be worried of uga pushes, however.

I say this every cycle so eventually I'll be right: Eventually the alabama draw will fade. Nick Saban turns 72 this football season. Which means if my math is correct, he'd be turning 74 when this kid is a true freshman. Which means he'd be like 76 when this kid is getting playing time.

I get that coaches like Bowden and Petrino coached into their 80's, but coaching was easier then. Didn't have NIL. Didn't have year 'round recruiting. Odds of Saban coaching that long are seriously slim. Hell, I've long thought as soon as he wins another championship, he'd retire.

I'd be worried of uga pushes, however.
This is just me and my perspective on the last part you wrote. I played college sports at a high level but I was overlooked until late into my senior year. Then all the big schools came after me. I already had a chip on my shoulder that I was going to make all those other schools pay for sleeping on me.
I saw that little bit of a competitive FU from this kid in his comments. From being overlooked, he has that perseverance DOG in him. I don’t see him going to UGA unless it’s a complete breakdown of our recruiting for ‘25

I am giving my usual B🍊🍊M!

But I am bookmarking this to see if a commitment this early actually signs!
I think it sticks unless his on fiield play declines or there's some kind of off field issue. This commitment had a lot to do with his dad, and this is where his dad wants him to be as well.

Last edited:
HUGE BOOM!!!!

iu

Is he playing for Milton this season? Cant find anything about him and he isn’t on their roster on MaxPreps

VN Store

Back