'25 GA LB Christian Gass (Tennessee commit)

Tennessee showed well for Christian Gass during his official visit weekend on Rocky Top, and they have positioned themselves well in a head-to-head battle with Georgia for the versatile defender. Tennessee answered all of his questions academically and on the football side of things, and they are a real threat to pull him out of the Peach State, in our opinion. We believe he could make a decision in the next couple of weeks.
-VQ

Is he scheduled to commit tomorrow?

Delayed, check announcement thread.

Reactions: bigl3327
Delayed, check announcement thread.

I did. That’s where I noticed the July 3 date 😅. It’s been updated now.

Reactions: Ericvol2096
I dont think some realize just how far having James Pearce tabbed as the #1 pick in this upcoming draft will go towards helping us with these types of defensive prospects.We have always had good coaches that will and have put guys in the league.Unfortunately now n days these kids live in the moment and at the moment our defensive stud is set to be the #1 pick in the NFL draft.JMO but im not sure we are in with certain guys esp defensively if not for that extra little boost our guy Pearce gives us..Jmo

I dont think some realize just how far having James Pearce tabbed as the #1 pick in this upcoming draft will go towards helping us with these types of defensive prospects.We have always had good coaches that will and have put guys in the league.Unfortunately now n days these kids live in the moment and at the moment our defensive stud is set to be the #1 pick in the NFL draft.JMO but im not sure we are in with certain guys esp defensively if not for that extra little boost our guy Pearce gives us..Jmo
What Byron Young did as a rookie last season is helping as well. It's a hellava selling point when you put the two together.

VN Store

Back