'25 GA LB Christian Gass (Tennessee commit)

Lookin like a Dawg at this moment. Lots of battles coming down to the wire.

Not trying to troll. Just because it doesn’t align with your hopes/guesses doesn’t mean it’s a troll. I’m just calling my shot like I’ve done in other recruitments. Same as you and your buddies making every claim on every single player that takes a visit.

Not trying to troll. Just because it doesn’t align with your hopes/guesses doesn’t mean it’s a troll. I’m just calling my shot like I’ve done in other recruitments. Same as you and your buddies making every claim on every single player that takes a visit.
If you’re not trying to troll, then why are you on our board?

Only a Georgia fan would call him a dawg, that’s Georgia lingo. We’d call him a uga lean or something similar. I get it tho. Y’all’s boards are all 247/rivals/pay for info. We’ve got the best fan forum in the SEC and it’s free. So I get wanting to hang out here.

It is really nice to be competing with the best team in the country for basically every prospect we are after. Regardless of where he ends up. We are in a great place recruiting wise.

Also, kid’s a vol baby
Very true, we are recruiting the athletes you need to win championships. Only a matter of time IMO.

Only a Georgia fan would call him a dawg, that’s Georgia lingo. We’d call him a uga lean or something similar. I get it tho. Y’all’s boards are all 247/rivals/pay for info. We’ve got the best fan forum in the SEC and it’s free. So I get wanting to hang out here.
I enjoy seeing how your team is recruiting and which battles you win against the top tier teams. The comeback UT has made in the last couple years is astounding. I only call em Dawgs when I have pretty good info. Unlike most of the posters in here claiming “Vol til he ain’t!”

I enjoy seeing how your team is recruiting and which battles you win against the top tier teams. The comeback UT has made in the last couple years is astounding. I only call em Dawgs when I have pretty good info. Unlike most of the posters in here claiming “Vol til he ain’t!”
That sounds like a huge waste of time.

I barely have enough time to fan for my own team, much less be on another teams board.

Life is short man...

I mean........he's not wrong about the Vol til he ain't statement 🤣

Reactions: Nooga
Hey like I said I don’t blame you for hanging out in here, and you seem like a friendly rival. We’ve got a lot of long time rivals in here (mostly gators). It doesn’t bother me at all!

Looks like Tennessee might have to beat out Auburn and Georgia for this prospect.

Reactions: Wickman
That sounds like a huge waste of time.

I barely have enough time to fan for my own team, much less be on another teams board.

Life is short man...

i do respect that dude knows our forums are dope and comes through. makes the forums better

VN Store

Back