'25 GA LB Christian Gass (Tennessee commit)

zoolander-oregon-gas-50uq13fjivwek3dh.gif
There's going to be a freak Gassoline fight accident?

What is this a school for ants?!?!

Would think so for sure but how would SullenSurf know whether or not he’s a take for all teams lol. Those staffs told him?

“Hey sullensurf, here’s who is on our board”
Mini Sab, just not the creepy part.

His post pop up on my feed and it’s usually “I can’t take this anymore” or “these migraines are killing me” it’s just for attention.

Atlanta area linebacker Christian Gass is set to commit on Saturday and Tennessee remains in a tremendous spot here. The Vols have crushed it with Gass over the last couple of months and while Georgia certainly pushed for him, it would be a surprise to not see the Vols be the pick here tomorrow. Credit coach ‘Chop’, who has built a great rapport with Gass and his family throughout the process.
-VQ

From Chad Simmons:

"I went ahead and logged my pick for the Vols to land LB Christian Gass.

Florida, Georgia and USC among others were involved, but for much of the spring/summer, Tennessee has been the team to beat.

I’ll say this about Gass; the coaches down here in Georgia RAVE about this young man on and off the field. He is starting to get the pub/recognition he deserves, but he is a quiet kid, he’s not about social media and he likes to keep a fairly low profile, but he could end up being one of the best in this class for Josh Heupel and company.

Gass announces Saturday."

VN Store

Back