'25 GA LB Christian Gass (Tennessee commit)

Florida, Georgia and USC among others were involved, but for much of the spring/summer, Tennessee has been the team to beat.

I’ll say this about Gass; the coaches down here in Georgia RAVE about this young man on and off the field. He is starting to get the pub/recognition he deserves, but he is a quiet kid, he’s not about social media and he likes to keep a fairly low profile, but he could end up being one of the best in this class for Josh Heupel and company.

Gass announces Saturday.
c.simmons

From Chad Simmons:

"I went ahead and logged my pick for the Vols to land LB Christian Gass.

Florida, Georgia and USC among others were involved, but for much of the spring/summer, Tennessee has been the team to beat.

I’ll say this about Gass; the coaches down here in Georgia RAVE about this young man on and off the field. He is starting to get the pub/recognition he deserves, but he is a quiet kid, he’s not about social media and he likes to keep a fairly low profile, but he could end up being one of the best in this class for Josh Heupel and company.

Gass announces Saturday."
Told ya this guy is nice… his shed and the player recognition is impressive along with the natural ability. He is gonna be a DOG… and hard to keep off the field.

VN Store

Back