'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

It sounds like he’s more than “weighing his options”. It sounds like he’s telling coaches/reporters that he’s coming.
“It sounds like” based on your very limited knowledge of what is actually happening. None of actually have a clue what is happening in any recruitment on an intimate enough level to suggest that someone is “playing games.”

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
“It sounds like” based on your very limited knowledge of what is actually happening. None of actually have a clue what is happening in any recruitment on an intimate enough level to suggest that someone is “playing games.”
Yeah God forbid I suggest something on an internet message board dedicated to discussing college football recruiting.

Not sure if he's playing games, necessarily, but over the past year, he's been a threat at different times to flip to FSU, Auburn, and now Tennessee, and he's yet to ever actually decommit from Georgia thru it all.

AP has even kinda hedge his stance on Perlotte, going so far as to say that of Sanders, D. Morris, Brahme, Konanbanny, Hayward, and Perlotte, that Perlotte is the one he's most unsure about until he actually does something. I think that speaks volumes to the uncertain nature of that recruitment. At some point you have to at least consider the possibility that he's all talk and no action and just stays with UGA. That isn't to say he will, but I think the takeaway is that he might not be the slam dunk he was originally believed to be with regards to being a part of this class.
But I thought Georgia didn’t want him according to their fans

Reactions: Orange.
Not sure if he's playing games, necessarily, but over the past year, he's been a threat at different times to flip to FSU, Auburn, and now Tennessee, and he's yet to ever actually decommit from Georgia thru it all.

AP has even kinda hedge his stance on Perlotte, going so far as to say that of Sanders, D. Morris, Brahme, Konanbanny, Hayward, and Perlotte, that Perlotte is the one he's most unsure about until he actually does something. I think that speaks volumes to the uncertain nature of that recruitment. At some point you have to at least consider the possibility that he's all talk and no action and just stays with UGA. That isn't to say he will, but I think the takeaway is that he might not be the slam dunk he was originally believed to be with regards to being a part of this class.
if he makes it in he we have a shot, if not...

Reactions: knoxvol52
Eyes will be on Jadon Perlotte to see if he makes it in this weekend. We have seen the predictions over the last month come rolling in for him to Tennessee and all of that has been warranted. He has said and continues to say all the right things but has yet to pull the trigger. Why is that? We don’t know the answer, but what we do know is that he has went quiet on all media covering him over the last several weeks.
-VQ

Playing one program against another is the NIL game these days. I would say he is going to UGA but just showing interest in other programs to increase his value.

Playing one program against another is the NIL game these days. I would say he is going to UGA but just showing interest in other programs to increase his value.
Only works if Georgia cares if he stays in the class. They don’t. They won’t give him more nil just because he’s talking to other schools

Reactions: BbwVol
Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean you should always voice it

VN Store

Back