'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

I believe their money could be better spent elsewhere, JMO. If he was that interested in us he would have come this weekend rather than the trip to USC. Everybody follows their own path, we'll be fine.
Do we know for sure he’s not coming this weekend.

Perlotte is likely a portal guy in 1-2 years. That’s what I’ve read is the reason UGA has cooled on him and recruiting services have dropped his ranking. He gives a re-recruit every year vibe.
Georgia cooled on him? They basically have fought to keep him this past year, fought for Auburn and FSU. Idk if they cooled so much as accepted they can get someone else close to the talent level and not have to worry about a late flip.

He’s not coming to Tennessee. He’s playing games.

We need another true LB (not an Edge) in this class. Be nice to find another Arion Carter we can get late.
Tend to agree that he's not coming here at this point. I'd look for us to try and flip one of the Bama LB commits, either Harmon or Sanders...

I still think it’s very possible with him being an early commit that he wanted to play for UGA and they just didn’t reciprocate the love for whatever reason. His recruitment kinda read like that in my opinion, I could be wrong but that’s why I don’t wanna be too hard on the kid.

Could still make it in tmrw. If not, good luck to him.

He’s not coming to Tennessee. He’s playing games.

We need another true LB (not an Edge) in this class. Be nice to find another Arion Carter we can get late.
Arion is a bit different. He was a known LB but was stuck on playing RB before last year getting attention from Tennessee/Bama and I think it kinda sank in what his potential truly was on that end

...gotta be NIL
OR...

1057844.jpg
6e5281073be3a2e420f7e4464c6c82e9.jpg
3e3391b8f668ccf7970867db9ab99b8b.jpg

VN Store

Back