'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

Is what we do on here faintly resemble “reporting”? 🤔 There’s been some posters, who are fans of other programs, rattle their gums about why Clemson, Bama, Florida, UGA et al are unobtainable levels and we should satisfy ourselves with making a bowl and winning records against Vandy and Tucky. Never found said prattling USEFUL and never mourned their “loss” when we didn’t buy their motor oil and they disappeared. There’s always another blowhard with an agenda. 😴
I’d love to hear from Palmer (Clemson) right about now 😏

I’d love to hear from Palmer (Clemson) right about now 😏
He was a good one! 😅 The Usuals referred to him as an “insider” for “sharing” the exploits of Dabo and the Clemson CULTure on this board. So I poked him ever so gently on hypothetical litmus tests like if Deshaun were to schedule a visit elsewhere, would Dabo exile him. Got him pissed to the point of asking what I DID on here…my own team’s board. Then he stomped off and the Usuals blasted me for running off an “insider”. 😅
1721706361879.gif

He was a good one! 😅 The Usuals referred to him as an “insider” for “sharing” the exploits of Dabo and the Clemson CULTure on this board. So I poked him ever so gently on hypothetical litmus tests like if Deshaun were to schedule a visit elsewhere, would Dabo exile him. Got him pissed to the point of asking what I DID on here…my own team’s board. Then he stomped off and the Usuals blasted me for running off an “insider”. 😅
View attachment 661109
The eloquent, elaborate spin he would lay down over David Sanders. I’d be here for it.

1721739196667.gif

VN Store

Back