'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I think people are reading into that gif what they want to read into it. The fact that AV never posted again last night made it pretty clear, at least to me, that the gif was him confirming it's not Tennessee. I think it's fine to read into it differently if you want to keep some hope alive, but if the gif was his "emotions" while waiting on the call, he would have posted again letting us know what the call said.
agreed. not sure how anyone could think otherwise really....lol.....

moving on...................................

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
k9DdRur.jpg

We should’ve known when he said he only told his father... good luck to mims if he chooses UGA but big orange is still headed in the right direction

We should’ve known when he said he only told his father... good luck to mims if he chooses UGA but big orange is still headed in the right direction
Hmm, I think I’ve figured out how @secking, I mean Rusty M, works behind the recruiting services scenes to benefit Georgia so much. No only is he able to be in touch with recruits all the time and face to face without penalty, but the big thing is he finds out and knows exactly who is the point person in the recruitment for each kid.

Think about it: how many times has momma loved TN and really wants her son there, and we say if momma ain’t happy, nobody is happy; yet, the kids chooses Georgia, because someone else is pushing that school? Or it’s dad we think, or the coach, yet in reality it’s someone else? Rusty knows the main person you need to be “tight” with (and pay extra if needed) in the recruitment. He tells the Georgia coaches, so that they recruit that person extra hard and form a better relationship with that person. Then the kid chooses Georgia when we think we are in a great spot.

Exhibit A: Darnell Washington last year
Exhibit B: Mims this year

Hmm, I think I’ve figured out how @secking, I mean Rusty M, works behind the recruiting services scenes to benefit Georgia so much. No only is he able to be in touch with recruits all the time and face to face without penalty, but the big thing is he finds out and knows exactly who is the point person in the recruitment for each kid.

Think about it: how many times has momma loved TN and really wants her son there, and we say if momma ain’t happy, nobody is happy; yet, the kids chooses Georgia, because someone else is pushing that school? Or it’s dad we think, or the coach, yet in reality it’s someone else? Rusty knows the main person you need to be “tight” with (and pay extra if needed) in the recruitment. He tells the Georgia coaches, so that they recruit that person extra hard and form a better relationship with that person. Then the kid chooses Georgia when we think we are in a great spot.

Exhibit A: Darnell Washington last year
Exhibit B: Mims this year
Things may change but the early reports on Exhibit A is that he is lazy, out of shape, and doesn't pick up on things quickly. Again, could change.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Remember when Derek Dooley said....if you dont know you're getting him, you're probably not getting him?
He also didn't know how long a minute in the fourth quarter was when you're sitting on the 50 yard line tied with Mizzou. Do what you do best Dooley and take a knee.

Reactions: 1Volnation
Been attending TN games for decades.. as many/most of you have. Having sat around and interacted with opposing SEC fans across the league, I have maintained for a very long time that UGA fans are indeed THE WORST.

Living in West TN all of my life, I’ve rarely had encounters with Georgia fans and with the few that I have, they’ve all been pleasant. But I have heard they are unbearable. Luckily, I haven’t met one of those.

VN Store

Back